81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 M6 - Convertible
SMG
Alpine White
Black Leather
Carbon Fiber Trim
32k Miles
Covered under BMW Platinum Warranty for over another year.
$43,500 (FIRM, cash/cert. check only)
Mint condition.
See photos in add. below.

So it's that time again. I've officially owned the car for a year and it's time to move on - plus I need to slim down the number of cars I have.
The plan is to get rid of two cars (M6 and F30 320i) and replace them with an M3 as a daily driver since both cars barely see any miles. I barely put 3k miles on the M6 in one year of ownership... it's just sad to own a car like an M6 and barely drive it. I just don't have the time or opportunity to drive it. Below is my CL add. for anyone that might be interested. In my opinion, it's a steal for this price for the right person that has been looking for this exact color combo/configuration as I was last year. I purchased it for over $50k with warranty last year because it was exactly what I wanted, so I'm already taking a huge hit and not trying to make any money off it.

2008 BMW M6 Convertible 32k Miles under BMW Warranty

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
that is one sweet car. GLWS. post sound clip of the exhaust--I bet that will get it sold immediately.
Thank you very much. Yeah, the exhaust is out of this world. You can call me bias, but it's the second car I buy with the S85 motor (hell, my license plate is S85B50) just because it's one of the best melodies I have ever heard coming out of a motor. At 4k RPM, I have died and am in heaven.

I went to an exotic car gathering last month. I parked the car outside of the "show" area. When I turned it on, a crowd started flocking over from the exotic cars to mine just to listen to the exhaust. My buddy got it on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMuXw1o2ATQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejUt5lNY7EE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts