BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

It is a sad day that i list this car. It has been awesome and reliable. My business is going to buy me a new one so I must move on.

2008 M5
Space Grey
Black
6 Spd (3 pedals)
rear sunshade
Active Backrest
Walnut trim covered in Grey Alum Wrap
HUD
Ipod
Premium Sound

I have modified the following:
Eibach Springs
21" Radenergie F01 monoblock forged wheels (for sale separately) with Michelin PS2 (new rears).
Scoops and Filters
Arqray section 3 clamped on.

I have all original parts and can sell the car with or without the small modifications.

The car is in great shape. It is 6 years old. Some minor wear on the driver bolster, some rock chips on the bumper etc. For the sake of transparency: the previous owner had the front fender painted after a shopping cart hit him, and the right side view mirror has a crack from my garage door frame. I have a replacement part that needs paint and will screw on. The passenger door skin has a small crack in it. near where it touches the dash with the door closed. Long story, but I will explain to any interested party. That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

The car has a complete, transferable, warranty on it. It is good for 48 months from 3/27/12 (so 3/16 expiration) or 60K miles. It is through USAA. For those of you who know USAA, it is legit. It is called their comprehensive protection plan. $0.00 deductible. Excellent peace of mind.

$39K firmish as the car sits. PM me to discuss and for more pictures. I can sell the wheels separately if you want to negotiate. If I have not sold the car here in a couple weeks it will go to autotrader and ebay.

Car is in San Diego, CA.

Thanks,

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know USAA is only available to service members who opened an account while active or their family members. What'd you do in the mil? And where can I get a job that will buy me a new M5!?!?!

GLWS

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know USAA is only available to service members who opened an account while active or their family members. What'd you do in the mil? And where can I get a job that will buy me a new M5!?!?!

GLWS
Thanks! I have USAA through my dad who was in the Navy for 35+ years. Price is OBO...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Holy heck 35 years is a lifetime! I'm down here in San Diego visiting the parents. Saw more pics on CL for those interested if you don't mind me adding.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy heck 35 years is a lifetime! I'm down here in San Diego visiting the parents. Saw more pics on CL for those interested if you don't mind me adding.
35 years is a long time. I think my mom was done moving or he would have done one more assignment.

Don't mind at all...thanks. I had planned on taking a whole bunch of pics and just haven't gotten to it.

Enjoy your time in SD...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts