BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately, it’s time to part with my 2008 M5 as my commute has changed significantly and I no longer have need of the car. This car has been fantastic – it is truly a gem to drive – which is why it kills me to sell it. If you’re in the market for an amazing example of an E60 M5, look no further!
First, a bit of background on the car: I am the third owner of the car – my father owned it before me, and his close friend purchased the vehicle new from New Century BMW in 2007. The car has been adult-owned and driven by BMW fanatics its entire life. I have detailed records on the car going back to the initial in-service date.
The car itself is a 2008 M5, Interlagos Blue on Sebring Extended Merino Leather and Ash Carrara wood trim. The car is fully loaded with the exception of a HUD delete, no ski/fold down seats, and no ventilated seats. I just finished a clay/wax, and have detailed the car annually under my ownership. I have a clean CA title in hand - see the photo below for Carfax.
I have maintained this car with no expense spared; there are no mechanical issues I am aware of. SMG shifts extremely smooth, thanks to the Euro SMG program I had installed. The car is bone stock otherwise. The S85 engine received a clean Blackstone analysis during the last oil change; I can provide at buyer’s request.
Recent work includes:
• Brand new Continental ExtremeSport Tires F/R – 43k
• Bank 1 Ionic Control Module, windshield washer pump – 42k
• Windshield upper trip – 41k
• PowerFlex FCABs, Lemforder thrust arms – 40k

Like any ten year old car, it has a few issues. They are as follows:
• 3 dings on rear passenger door from a shopping cart last week (shown in photo)
• 2 minor scratch on hood by roundel; approximately 1” in length
• Small (<1mm) ding on trunk lid just above passenger tail light
• Rear bumper were repainted during previous ownership after the car was rear ended
• Front bumper was resprayed to remove chips and fill holes from original front-plate mount

This is an extremely well documented, clean, and looked after E60 M5 in a great color combination. I would like to see this car go to someone who will care for it the way I have. Happy to answer any questions, and provide further details and photos.

$23,500. Car is located in Pasadena, California.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Absolutely beautiful spec. I'd be interested if I had the cash right now and if I weren't across the country. GLWS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
T-RexM5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing