BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 BMW M5 sapphire black for sale 50-$53k

Just got a 2010 convertible M6 so the M5 is up for sale sadly. Adult owned and driven with care. Broken in correctly per BMW’s requests. Oil changed frequently. Well taken care of all around. I just detailed it, paint looks like a mirror. Interior is immaculate, the dead pedal still has the blue plastic on! Here are some pictures of the car taken recently as well as the window sticker with a laundry list of options. It MSRP’d @ $93,675.00 only 32k miles on the car. It is equipped with a 7 speed SMG transmission and has given no problems. Looking to get $50grand with no exhaust or Rims. $53k with them left on. Makes about 540hp with the mods. Exhaust sounds beautiful, Here is a video of the car in action:

YouTube - RPi GT Exhaust E60 M5 idle + take off

List of Extra goodies:
Blacked out kidney grills
Blacked out side gills
RPI ram air scoops in red
RPI Full GT exhaust
BMC drop in filters
Carbon Filters removed
Evosport underdriven pulley
20% Rear tint, 35% front tint
HRE Comp 20 19” Rims
Blacked out kidney grills
Blacked out side gills
Monochrome stripes on shadow chrome Rear ///M5 symbol
Black and white Roundels on hood, trunk, steering wheel and wheel caps

Please call 323-816-2646 Myke

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more pics

Will get some interior shots ASAP!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Guys, I've seen this car in person and ridden in it. It is absolutely immaculate. It's definitely the best '08 M5 on the market, without a doubt. Ballers son, Myke, has a detailing business and I know he has detailed this car a ton. This is an awesome car at an awesome price! Someone is going to get a great deal... G/L with the sale fellas...

Reactions: m5baller

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I messed up on the mileage and evidently I am not allow to edit posts like I used to on this board. It has 34k miles and I also forgot to mention that its dropped on eibach springs.

PS: At the bottom of the first post is the window sticker with all the options attached as a PDF

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I messed up on the mileage and evidently I am not allow to edit posts like I used to on this board. It has 34k miles and I also forgot to mention that its dropped on eibach springs.

PS: At the bottom of the first post is the window sticker with all the options attached as a PDF
Yeah. . . . . thanks for screwing that one up! Probably lost all those prospective buyers that were looking for an '08 on Eibach Pro Springs with 34K on the car!ouich

You know what else you forgot? The car has an M5 Trunk Mat!mmmmmm

Watch, you will be getting a ton of calls now.

Should have done this job myself. Hard to get good help or adult children anymore!:1zhelp:
cherrsagai

Reactions: Myke951

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Yeah. . . . . thanks for screwing that one up! Probably lost all those prospective buyers that were looking for an '08 on Eibach Pro Springs with 34K on the car!ouich

You know what else you forgot? The car has an M5 Trunk Mat!mmmmmm

Watch, you will be getting a ton of calls now.

Should have done this job myself. Hard to get good help or adult children anymore!:1zhelp:
cherrsagai
You just sold me, I'm going to list the Porsche right now and get the Baller mobile, will you hold it for me? Typical brokerage rates on high end cars are about 10% -- Myke better be demanding that from Pops! Seriously though, I bought and sold cars in middle and high school for people and charged 3-5% so that's a bare minimum!

Now that I've hijacked OP thread, back in topic. Bump for a sweet ride that's been well taken care of...

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
You just sold me, I'm going to list the Porsche right now and get the Baller mobile, will you hold it for me? Typical brokerage rates on high end cars are about 10% -- Myke better be demanding that from Pops! Seriously though, I bought and sold cars in middle and high school for people and charged 3-5% so that's a bare minimum!

Now that I've hijacked OP thread, back in topic. Bump for a sweet ride that's been well taken care of...
LOL!

No, you should dump the 996 and get this car. It's Black! That will help with the memories.ouich

How is the 996 doing? Do you miss the M5?

Looks like I will be coming out your way sometime late May, early June. Will you be around? I hope the family is doing good?
:cheers:

P.S. If someone buys it because of your posts I will hook you up! Seriously! I will get you a gift certificate to the Waffle House. For like a year!:hihi:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Well, that's certainly up for debate, baller!:7:
Boner!!! LOL! :applause:

Hows life in the desert?

Don't you miss your M5?

Nice black car in 120 degree summer heat. Think of the water weight you could lose!:hihi:
:cheers:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Email sent

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

lol... that reminds me... I want my cut from the 996TT lol... Im JK

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
lol... that reminds me... I want my cut from the 996TT lol... Im JK
The seller usually pays the brokerage fees. Call Eloy/Gabe :hihi:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
very nice car my friend. i also have a black m5 but yours is a lot shinnier lol.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts