BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale 2008 BMW M5 Alpine White SMG with all options except cooled seats.

Year: 2008
Ext Color: Alpine White
Int Color: Black
Mileage: 47500
VIN: WBSNB93598CX09508
7-speed SMG Transmission
V10 Engine
Fully loaded

$38,500

LCI Upgrades (2008)
Navigation System
XM Radio
Power Seats
Active Seats
Soft close doors
Comfort access
Heated Seats
HUD (Heads Up Display)
Mp3/CD Changer
Ipod aux input
Parking sensors
LED Tail lamps
Moonroof
Rear auto sunshade
Side sunshade
Extended Leather - Leather Dash, Alcantara roof
Tinted windows
Black kidney grills
Complete service history at BMW

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice car. I have been looking for a well maintained 08-09 for the past month. Can't seem to find anything without an accident or 5 owners within a few hundred miles of SE WI.

I am near Burlington, WI where is your car? Are you the original owner? Clean Carfax(can you email me the Carfax

Who has serviced your car? I am in California this week but would like to see the car.

You can email me at [email protected] Thanks for the info, Jim

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice car. I have been looking for a well maintained 08-09 for the past month. Can't seem to find anything without an accident or 5 owners within a few hundred miles of SE WI.

I am near Burlington, WI where is your car? Are you the original owner? Clean Carfax(can you email me the Carfax

Who has serviced your car? I am in California this week but would like to see the car.

You can email me at [email protected] Thanks for the info, Jim
Hi Jim, I sent you an email. I'm the 3rd owner, first was in UT, second in ND. Clean carfax and title in hand. Car has been serviced at Zimbrick BMW and an independent shop for a thermostat this past winter (common issue). Email me when you are back in town so you can come take a look, i'm in Madison.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot to add it has tinted windows and H&R lowering springs. It also has the best audio system I have ever heard in a car from the factory - Logic7

I drove those with the cooled seats option and was not a fan, these seats are 10x better in my opinion.

·
Registered
627 Posts
guys don't be scared to buy the car unseen.. you can order a PPI for like $150.. then you can arrange shipping through UShip.com

Every car I have ( i live in NJ) I shipped from another state -- why....? bc NJ cars rust with the salt in ground in winter

3 cars I shipped from FL, 1 from CO, my e60 m5 that I miss was from WI -- 6 sp with 16k miles -- gotta go after them)

Beautiful white m5 and a 6 speed manual.. manual are so rare -- that you wil have no issues if you buy the car and need to re sell it ----

No I have no idea whom the owner is I just thought i give any of you gys on the fence a kick in the ***** and don't be scared to buy from distance -- of course get PI and speak to the owner prior... as by speaking to someone on the phone can tell you a lot about the person!

Good Luck.. love the car!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, no issues or stories with the car. $38,000 takes her home. Carfax available upon request.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$37,500 drives her home today. Just got fresh oil and a clean bill
Of health yesterday.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts