BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Price, interior color, options??? more pics

EDIT: I found your link, my bad.

Killer car man, the only thing that would make it better would be if it had red interior!
Should sell quick, I paid 42k for mine 16 months ago with 27k miles 08 AW/IR 6 speed car, and now im almost at 60k miles!!

Reactions: bradstard

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Nooooooooo, comfort seats :(

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
This thing will sell in no time. Don't take a penny less than what you're asking. What a gem!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Its very tempting to buy this and sell my car, I really want to supercharge mine but now that im at 60K miles im not sure if that's the best idea

If only it was red interior I would highly consider doing this..............

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought that I wanted red interior until I drove one and found it to be very overpowering to me. It seems most people like the color, but it wasn't for me.

·
Registered
627 Posts
dude a white m5 manual... increase your price 4k -- i would have bought this car yesterday... today i jjust commitment to a x5m

sick car
ac seats were nice to have though -- but personal choice

GLWS, u'll get a good buyer soon!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I drove it to the office today, damn I'm going to miss this car! Lots of calls on it so far but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Well that's good, I was actually considering buying it and do in a full interior swap with mine and then selling mine

But it seemed like to much effort

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread... I have an 08 white on red, 43k miles im considering selling. If interested send me a pm or email and we can discuss. Thanks.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread... I have an 08 white on red, 43k miles im considering selling. If interested send me a pm or email and we can discuss. Thanks.
Dude, are you serious? Get your own thread, what's wrong with you?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts