BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Throwing this out there (2008 M5, 39K miles, all options, some mods HRE, KW, etc.).

Going to de-mod and turn-in in one week OR I could sell it as-is with mods for about $54K (hate to put it back to OE). May be a little more room in the deal and I want this to be a good deal for the buyer (shoot me your best offer if this seems in the ball park and you are serious). Original warranty and maintanence to 50K or 1 year left. CPO or extended warranty would be on buyer and I think runs around $3K for two more years and 100K.

If more time is needed and you are serious I can extend the lease one month.

Buyer would need to be local (SF Bay Area) and can use the local dealer for financing or use their own bank.

PM me for more details if serious and let me know what you think is fair...

Just hoping (last minute) to keep it in the family and hopefully be able to offer a good deal to a fellow local member looking for an M5..

<!--cached-Sun, 28 Nov 2010 01:35:42 +0000-->2008 Sapphire Black on Black ///M5 with all available options
KW Variant 3 Coilovers, HRE 890R 20x9 / 20x10, Dinan Stage 2 Sway Bar and FRC, BMC Filters, Charcoal Filter Removal, RPI Ram Air Intake, Supersprint Section 3, Hardwired Passport 9500i w/gps

Glock M5 Gas Station.jpg
Glock M5 Motion.jpg
Glock M5 Side 2.jpg
Glock M5 1.jpg
Glock M5 Rear.jpg
Glock M5 Side.jpg
Glock M5 Side Front.jpg
Glock M5 Side Rear.jpg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey I am here in Norcal too, let me know if you decide to part it out. I am interested in the exhaust, suspension, intake and side grill if they are CF. Just started my modding :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last minute update:

I could swing it for about $51K as it sits if anyone is interested, but you would have to act now or at least be able to commit to the deal prior to Friday...

Wheels, KW's, Dinan Sway bar / FRC, RPI scoops, etc. will be up for sale Friday, I'll get back to you all interested in the parts first come first serve...

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
I would be interested in the wheels if you part out also plus I am local. Any price in mind?

·
Registered
31 Posts
damn...I wish this would have been for sale before I bought mine. I'm interested in all your upgrades if you decide to part...I'm in socal but come up to the bay often.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts