BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Up for sale is my 2008 Interlagos Blue M5 with 52K miles. It has the Silverstone interior, wood trim, and SMG. In terms of options, it has every single option except for the soft close doors.

The Good
- The car has minimal aesthetic mods: Dinan exhaust, powdercoated gloss black rims, lowered on Eibach springs, matte black front and side grills, and tinted windows
- Replaced rear tires with Continental ExtremeContacts about a year ago and they still have 85-90% tread left
- Replaced the front rotors and pads several months ago at a cost of $1,400
- The interior leather is in fantastic condition (as you'll see in the pictures)
- The car was never tracked or abused; I don't even know how to use launch control
- I only added 10K miles over my 18 months of ownership (was strictly a weekend car for the first 14 months, as I traveled weekly for my job)
- The paint is in great condition and has Teflon coating to repel dust and sediment
- I've never, ever had issues with the car in terms of electrical components, the transmission, or anything
- The first owner was an elderly gentleman who babied the car during his lease; the second owner was a huuuuuge BMW enthusiast who bought the car for his wife -- she only drove it in D mode. And I am the third owner.
- Oil has been replaced every 5K miles or less
- I have all my maintenance records

The Not-Perfect
- The front, right side tire needs replacing within the next 1-2K miles (AKA, both fronts need to be replaced pretty soon)
- The front passenger seat makes a minor creaking noise when unoccupied and I drive over bumps. I've isolated the source of the noise, but it just hasn't bothered me enough to the point where it needs addressing.
- About two months ago, my car was involved in a minor hit and run accident where the rear, driver's side fender was slightly scraped and scratched. I had it covered and repaired by my insurance and it is FLAWLESS. Literally, FLAWLESS. I went with a highly-recommended shop that has AMAZING reviews. The total cost for repairs was a little over $1,000, so it wasn't major damage at all.

Price: $32K (KBB Book Value)

·
Registered
128 Posts
GLWS!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Picture links not work anymore?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Must have been the craptastic filtering firewalls they use at work. I see them from home. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts