BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
WHAT!!??? How could that be, I thought it was all one piece?

please post a pic of what you got.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Cant speak on the headlights, but as for the turn signals above, its not exactly non-invasive.... You've got to remove the top fender bolts in the drip rail and pry the fender away from the chassis in order to get the turn signals out. I'll assume after this is done, most of the headlight fasteners are exposed. Best of luck...

-Arash

·
Registered
505 Posts
there are bunch of bolts on the top of the grill, looking at the front of the car (once you've poped the hood). two bolts under the grill between the opening for radiator & etc cooling grill. then there is three bolts along the edge of the fender liner. once these are all removed, just pull out the bumper on each end (near the line of the fender liner). then just slide out the bumper, and becareful with the front pdc plug on the left hand side and the headlight washer plumbing on the right hand side. good luck.

·
Registered
505 Posts
there are bunch of bolts on the top of the grill, looking at the front of the car (once you've poped the hood). two bolts under the grill between the opening for radiator & etc cooling grill. then there is three bolts along the edge of the fender liner. once these are all removed, just pull out the bumper on each end (near the line of the fender liner). then just slide out the bumper, and becareful with the front pdc plug on the left hand side and the headlight washer plumbing on the right hand side. good luck.

and

·
Registered
505 Posts
yes the headlight and the corner lights are two separate parts and two separate orders.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Has anyone done this yet? Any instructions on how to remove the front bumper?

I ordered the headlights from

http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...fo&PartID=541201&siteid=214336&catalogid=4462

However they did not include the top turn signal part ouich

if you've read the notation, which indicates that led corner, alc, and etc. are not included and must be ordered separately. BTW how's the headlight installation coming along? as to the led corner lamp part numbers, i will be getting soon. will let you know. cherrsagai

1 - 9 of 9 Posts