BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I am posting this ad on the M5 forums because I've owned numerous M3s (currently own an E46 M3) and since I'm looking for an E39 M5 for my next ride, I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if someone would be interested in a trade for their E39 M5 plus cash on my end.

I am located in Portland, Oregon and I'm willing to work out logistics as long as you're on the West Coast. Anywhere else in the US we can figure something out if both parties are equally interested.

The time has come to part ways with my 2008 Harley Davidson Sportster. It's a XL1200N Nightster that has roughly 15k miles on it. When I purchased it originally it was the typical gloss black color with the factory grey engine components.

I stripped down the entire motor and had everything powder coated wrinkle black. I then added the Vance & Hines Shortshots as well as the HD LED taillight, and an extremely custom hard candy paint job. The paint job was $1000 alone and is a deep candy apple red with tons of metallic flake in it, so when you get up close it looks almost like glitter! I also added factory forward controls as well to replace the mid-mount controls.

The bike is immaculate, leaks absolutely nothing, starts up every time, and runs like a champ. ZERO issues with this bike whatsoever, literally.

I'm going to ask $7500 for the bike. You will NOT find a cleaner Sportster out there, I promise. This thing is immaculate.

The bike has brand new tags, Oregon plates, and a CLEAN Oregon title. The only thing the bike is due for would be new tires. The current tires probably have 1000 miles left on the, give or take.

If you're interested the best way to get ahold of me is to call or text me at 503.701.5752. I won't be checking this thread as often as I will my phone, so that works best.

Lastly, the photos with this ad are indeed actual photos. It was a photo shoot we did with my daughter and myself on her 2nd birthday (which was just this week!).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Very nice bike. GLWS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts