BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
noted above, but repeating down here, to make sure people see this:
I have an offer from a local guy (a dealer) who says he is coming to see it today (9/12/2021), which is the last day, at 3PM PST. He claims he is good for the asking of $18k. We shall see.... If he tries to low-ball me (which I expect), my current backup offer is $16,500 and climbing. There are two very interested parties in backup position. I have been texting or conversing on the phone with them thru today. If interested you should really email me your number so we can converse quickly. The first backup offer of $18k puts you into position #2 no matter what. If the guy tomorrow balks, you get the car.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
noted above, but posting here in case people are only reading the latest posts:

3:30 PM PST. Dealer dude played like he had no idea the car was salvage, wants it but can't pay that much, blah blah....and I just asked him not to come by. So, my current backup offer is $16,500. There are two very interested parties in backup position. I have been texting or conversing on the phone with them thru the week. If interested, you should really email me your number so we can converse quickly. A serious offer of $18k, made over the phone after I talk to you and vet you a bit, between now and 6pm PST, on 9/12 (today) stops the process and buys the car.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
OK, offers are closed. contacting the last highest offer. Thanks for everyone's support, first time I have tried this format. it was a bit messy, but I learned a lot.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
still working out shipping details with Mr. $16,500. Should have a backup offer, if he does not come thru.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I got a deposit. car is going for $15,500. That is the market.

·
Registered
7,363 Posts
Was going to ask if you would consider parting out the supercharger. I'm near you in SJ too.

But glad you found a buyer. Is the person local?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts