BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my grandfathers 2008 BMW E60 M5, SMG transmission in the beautiful Space Gray Metallic Paint. he's 85 and decided he needs to sell a few cars, will be posting his M6 for sale soon as well. Car was leased out for the first 4,000 miles and he has owned it since then!

-Plasti-dipped black Style 166 Black Rims.
-Upgraded Sound system option (sounds awesome)
-Flowmaster exhaust $1600
-Tint shops recommend replacing tint every 5 years, It had been a while since having the tint redone so he went ahead and paid to have brand new tint put in on 11/21/15 with 20% in the rear and 30% for the front, Perfect shades not too dark but dark enough to protect the interior. Costed $450 to have it professionally done
-California Smog Completed, Passed with flying colors! Car runs extremely clean, Registration good until OCTOBER 2016
-Tires have A ton of life left

Runs like new with not one issue, the car needs nothing. 54k soft driven miles. Have the sticker on the car it was $98,500. Of course has the new updated SMG transmission. Never once missed a service not was the car driven while any service light was on, Service and maintenance was ALWAYS priority, I have each and every service record for the next buyer so the next owner can be proud of the machine they own. I am absolutely more than confident this M5 could run 150k miles with no major issues. It has every option for the year from navigation, Cooled seats for when the car gets too warm (Absolute must!) park assist sensors, keyless push start, an insert for DVDs, Sirius radio. Has multiple settings for the suspension as well as the active seat option which truly complements the comfort of seats of the driver and passenger by constantly keeping you in one spot comfortably while you gracefully accelerate through turns and enjoy your weekend drives. Also has the "m" button feature which gives you the raw full strength power of the V10 at your throttle, Scary fast. 6 settings you can control to decide how fast you want the gears to shift. Heads up display (very cool feature) Speed Rpm’s, what gear you’re in and gps display on the window in front of you. And much much more this car has everything you could want, and sounds amazing even when idling, the compliments are endless.
Interior is 9.5/10, Exterior is a 9.5/10, All normal wear Under the front Fender there are scratches from rubbing but I don't think I've ever seen an M5 that hasn't gotten rubbed under the front fender at some point in its life.
BMW services were always taken care of on time no tears in leather. Car has never been smoked in, or eaten in, no drinks were ever allowed in the car, which is why the interior is clean. Absolutely no sun faded interior dash pieces because it was always garaged and whenever it had to spend more than 20 minutes in the sun I would put a sun reflector pad on the dash and windows to protect the car's interior from any sun fading. Weather stripping is perfect, You can really tell if an M5 has been sitting out in the sun if you look at the weather stripping and it is dried out and cracking. This M5 is clean. All highway miles.
These V10 E60 motors are bullet proof.
-Stainless aluminum brushed trim dashboard.
Beautiful angel eye headlights both low and high beam, always receive compliments
PD Style 166 Removable Black colored rims
Other additions:
204 mph top speed 510 horsepower.
Multiple shift modes
Multiple suspension modes
Multiple power modes and the insane M mode.
Active seats.
Heated seats
Heads up windshield display to show speed, rpm's and navigation on the heads up display on the window.
Paddle shifting
Launch control
This car is derived from F1 racing.

Please email/text/or call me if you have any questions. And please ask questions! I am leaving my phone number below so people can text and call (preferred method of contact)

I am setting the price at $31,000
Clean title and clean carfax history. Carfax/Autocheck score is way above average when compared to other M5's on the Market.
I can be reached via text or call, Martin @ 7O7-57O-5O49, Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very clean specimen! GLWS.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump! Had someone ask me about the plasti dip on the rims, and it was my personal choice, not my grandfathers lol, I get to drive the car while I have it for sale so I had them plasti-dipped because I love the way a space grey on black rims looks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Best price shipped enclosedto Tampa, FL 33612?

Buying sight unseen? Might be worth spending the money for a quick flight.

Please txt me at 8one3 45one 28seven5. (i'll be at work all day, but will respond by end of day).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts