BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW CLUTCH, NEW TIRES, NEW BATTERY, CLEAN CARFAX. PRICED TO SELL!

I've kept this car extremely well maintained and in a garage always. It has a brand new battery, tires, cabin air filters, just had the oil changed. It is running beautifully. Immaculate condition. Fully loaded with all the options minus the folding back seats.

Highlights: Soft Close Automatic Doors,Power Rear Sun Shade/Manual Rear Side, Seat Ventilation: Driver and passenger, heat and A/C,Multifunction Seats with active width,Wood Trim Walnut Madeira, High Beam Assistant, Heads-up Display, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, iPod and USB Adapter, Full Perforated Merino Leather with Alco, PREMIUM SOUND.

The car is 100% factory, only exception is K&N high performance air filters. It has some minor rock chips on the front bumper and minor scratches, but nothing noticeable. The engine purrs and it is sheer joy to drive. It is an immensely powerful car. I recently had it fully detailed.

I have two standing offers from dealerships close to what I'm asking for here (Carmax, BMW dealership), but feel I can do a bit better. This is a very good price. I will sell to one of the dealers by 9/28/14 if I don't receive an offer before then so I can focus my attention on more pressing matters. Thanks, and feel free to PM me with questions. I've also added the photos to my personal photo album under my account name, if they're not showing here.

I can also transfer my zero deductible warranty with 10 months/14k miles left on it. It is through USAA/Assurant. That will cost $1600, as I can get a prorated refund for it if I don't transfer it. Warranty is non-negotiable.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
A very clean car! GLWS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts