BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete car for parts.
Turning my M5 into in all out autocross car. (Dont want negative comments on that)
The car is black sapphire metallic with coffee interior, 30,000 MILES
This car is a clean title and not some shady chop shop car, I am the owner (For you bashers)

Have all body panels, lights, interior, motor, transmission, suspension, radiator support, condenser, etc.

SOLD PARTS-
~Wheels

I bought a dinan stroker engine and am having a custom transmission made, I'm making a fiberglass body for the car. Everything is available except the frame and chassis.

Need to sell major parts off of it first before I start selling little things like buttons and switches

Let me know if you guys need anything. :wroom:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
How much for Rear Bumper Cover? How is the paint condition on it? Please describe the over all Rear Bumper Cover condition.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I have gotten over 40 PM's about a numerous number of parts so I've decided to compile a general price list.

I will not be able to pull any parts off the car until I am back home March 14th, 2011..

PRICE LIST- (Not including shipping)
~~~EXTERIOR~~~
~Front Bumper-$300
~Rear Bumper-$350
~Headlights Pair-$1000
~Taillights Pair-$400
~Side Mirror Pair-$700
~M5 Fender Grill Pair- $75
~M5 Kidney Grill- $100
~M5 Fender Single-$120
~M5 Side Skirts Pair-$200
~M5 Hood-$250
~Trunk Lid-$250
~Door Each- $750
~Parking Sensors Each- $75

~~~MECHANICAL~~~ MUST THIS ALL FIRST BEFORE I WOULD BE COMFORTABLE PARTING THE REST
~Engine-$6000
~Transmission-$4000
~Headers-$150
~Radiator- $250
~condenser-$250
~Fan Shroud-$250
~Each Fan- $120
~Radiator Support-$500

~~~INTERIOR~~~
~Complete Interior with Navi-$5000

~Drivers Airbag-$600
~Passenger Airbag-$500
~SRS Module-$200
~Dash-$500
~Cluster With Around 35k Miles-$400
~Steering wheel-$800

That is all I am selling in the interior until I can sell seats and door panels etc.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sorry, but it's not exactly clear to me. Is the motor that you are selling the Dinan Stroker or the stock, unstroked V-10?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, but it's not exactly clear to me. Is the motor that you are selling the Dinan Stroker or the stock, unstroked V-10?
How is it not clear? Im turning my car into an autocross car and parting it out.. It is the original V10... I bought a dinan as a replacement.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The bumper cover is in excellent shape, no damage, no scratches, only minor scuff's, but no paint damage.
I will do $200+ Shipping
The color is a match and the price is right so I am interested! Is it possible to see any pictures from the Scuffs?
My existing bumper has 2 very minor scuffs, but I have to paint the bumper to make them go away!
I just don't want to endup with another bumper that needs a paint job.

Thanks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Complete car for parts.
Turning my M5 into in all out autocross car. (Dont want negative comments on that)
The car is black sapphire metallic with coffee interior, 30,000 MILES
This car is a clean title and not some shady chop shop car, I am the owner (For you bashers)

Have all body panels, lights, interior, motor, transmission, suspension, radiator support, condenser, etc.

SOLD PARTS-
~Wheels

I bought a dinan stroker engine and am having a custom transmission made, I'm making a fiberglass body for the car. Everything is available except the frame and chassis.

Need to sell major parts off of it first before I start selling little things like buttons and switches

Let me know if you guys need anything. :wroom:
I love that you're driving the car the way it should be...I'm tempted to do the same with mine as soon as I pay it off ;)

What options does the car have? And anxious to see the custom trans...and finished project.

·
Registered
152 Posts
How is it not clear? Im turning my car into an autocross car and parting it out.. It is the original V10... I bought a dinan as a replacement.

My apologies for asking a question...:dunno:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The color is a match and the price is right so I am interested! Is it possible to see any pictures from the Scuffs?
My existing bumper has 2 very minor scuffs, but I have to paint the bumper to make them go away!
I just don't want to endup with another bumper that needs a paint job.

Thanks.
I will take photos when im back home, The scuffs arent even scuffs, just swirl marks from washing with a sponge, there is no damage on the bumper, a nice buff will make it like new.

I love that you're driving the car the way it should be...I'm tempted to do the same with mine as soon as I pay it off ;)

What options does the car have? And anxious to see the custom trans...and finished project.
Yeah, I havent seen another M5 Autocross car on the eastcoast, & It has every option the M5 comes from the factory with, Ill post up pics after the car is stripped down and the new motor is put in :wroom::wroom:

My apologies for asking a question...:dunno:
No problem.

·
Registered
319 Posts
pm sent , i'll take the tail light (it's LCI model right ) ?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
How much for the headers + cats?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I have gotten over 40 PM's about a numerous number of parts so I've decided to compile a general price list.

I will not be able to pull any parts off the car until I am back home March 14th, 2011..

PRICE LIST- (Not including shipping)
~~~EXTERIOR~~~
~Front Bumper-$300
~Rear Bumper-$350
~Headlights Pair-$1000
~Taillights Pair-$400
~Side Mirror Pair-$700
~M5 Fender Grill Pair- $75
~M5 Kidney Grill- $100
~M5 Fender Single-$120
~M5 Side Skirts Pair-$200
~M5 Hood-$250
~Trunk Lid-$250
~Door Each- $750
~Parking Sensors Each- $75

~~~MECHANICAL~~~ MUST THIS ALL FIRST BEFORE I WOULD BE COMFORTABLE PARTING THE REST
~Engine-$6000
~Transmission-$4000
~Headers-$150
~Radiator- $250
~condenser-$250
~Fan Shroud-$250
~Each Fan- $120
~Radiator Support-$500

~~~INTERIOR~~~
~Complete Interior with Navi-$5000

~Drivers Airbag-$600
~Passenger Airbag-$500
~SRS Module-$200
~Dash-$500
~Cluster With Around 35k Miles-$400
~Steering wheel-$800

That is all I am selling in the interior until I can sell seats and door panels etc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi there,

If you have the rear and front rotors and pads up for grabs let me know I'm interested. Also a stock Clutch and smg pump. serious buyer.. thanks

can't PM so email me directly.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
PM sent. I want the headers.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Can you send me a picture of the bumpers and the steering wheel when you get a chance?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

I have no posts on this forum, so it does not let me to PM you.

I would like to buy your Transmission (but only if your car has never been in accident and transmission is being inspected and proven to be in perfect condition and working order). I have cash in hands. My email: [email protected] (btw, I had last 1998 model year Quicksilver Supra Turbo, purchased it in 1998 brand new form the dealership, and then fully converted it to HKS T04R single with 650RWHP as daily driver back in 1999. Sold it in 2002 with 34K miles).

I am in Florida. Please, let me know. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts