BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 BMW M5 E60
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Black/Black with Cherry Wood Trim M5 E60 V10 7 Spd SMG. This vehicle is in exceptional condition and garage kept. The vehicle has been routinely serviced by Forge Auto Werks (Certified BMW Master Mechanic in Franklin, MA) & BMW of Norwood. In June 4 new continental sport xtreme all season tires were placed on. Balancing and alignment was performed by BMW of Norwood. Never seen snow and rarely ever driven in the rain during my ownership. This M5 come s fully loaded and including alcantara headliner and full leather interior. Absolutely no rips, tears or blemishes in the interior. 2 blemishes on the rear bumper and not through the paint. Full soft close doors, HUD display, Active seat bolsters, heated rear seats, heated/cooled front sports seats and beautiful custom tint package. The power, intoxicating sounds and shapely stance makes it an amazing vehicle to own and enjoy! I also have walk around videos and cold start. Rear Spoiler Exhaust Tip Color: Chrome Exhaust: Dual Tip Steering Wheel Trim: Leather Front Air Conditioning Zones: Dual Front Air Conditioning: Automatic Climate Control Multi-Function Remote: Keyless Entry Universal Remote Transmitter: Garage Door Opener Rearview Mirror: Auto-Dimming Steering Wheel Mounted Controls: Paddle Shifter Power Outlet(S): 12V Front And Rear Vanity Mirrors: Dual Illuminating Multi-Function Remote: Vehicle And Key Memory Power Steering: Variable/Speed-Proportional Cruise Control Braking Assist Stability Control Traction Control ABS: 4-Wheel Driver Adjustable Suspension: Ride Control Active Suspension Navigation System: Voice Operated In-Dash CD: Single Disc Real Time Traffic Satellite Communications: BMW Assist Navigation System: DVD In-Dash CD: MP3 Playback Wireless Data Link: Bluetooth, Asking 28k firm, 52.3k miles on the vehicle. Will add photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
But, have you done any of the below:
  • bearings
  • Vanos line
  • throttle actuators
  • smg pump

Do you have records?

·
Registered
2008 BMW M5 E60
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
  • bearings
  • Vanos line
  • throttle actuators
  • smg pump

Do you have records?
I have my records and I have not replace whats listed above. These items have not failed and I have driven the car 15k miles in the last 6 years. I asked my mechanic on the bearings and he suggested based on my use of the vehicle 60k- 80k would be the time. If I used it hard and a daily driver than at 60k-70k miles would be the time to do it. I have replaced the DSC module about 1.5 yrs ago and the starter which the dealership replaced when I purchased the car 6 yrs ago. No other issues with the car. Thank you for note.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
  • bearings
  • Vanos line
  • throttle actuators
  • smg pump

Do you have records?
You buying it? People have to get over it,
There are many cars that run fine without this paranoia

·
Registered
387 Posts
You buying it? People have to get over it,
There are many cars that run fine without this paranoia
I might. It's things that have to be taken into consideration when buying at that price. Those things alone would cost several thousand done at an indy.

Don't get me wrong, I know people have run bearings for over 100k without changing them. But that's not what I'm getting at. It's kind of a premium price, even for an LCI. And having these issues addressed even if you don't believe they are should inflate or deflate the price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Beautiful car! The price seems fair to me, given condition and relatively low mileage. I paid $42K a couple of years ago for a 2010 E63 M6 6-speed coupe with 5K on a new factory-installed engine, transmission and clutch.

·
Registered
2008 BMW M5 E60
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful car! The price seems fair to me, given condition and relatively low mileage. I paid $42K a couple of years ago for a 2010 E63 M6 6-speed coupe with 5K on a new factory-installed engine, transmission and clutch.
Thank you! I always keep it clean and out of the rain and snow. As you know its a blast to drive and enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts