BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I bought this baby for my personal collection, but I am looking to downsize my collection so unfortunately need to sell.

Car is a 2008. Very clean car outside and inside. Mechanically very sound. I unfortunately do not have service records other than what is found on the carfax, but had this inspected by our BMW mechanic who has over 40 years of experience and he can vouch for the car.

Just changed the oil and car runs amazing. Car is owned under my dad's dealership.
Car is fully stock.

75K miles, fully loaded including HUD and active seats.

Asking price is $34,000.

Please message me with any questions!
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Sky
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle
Car Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Sky
Car Vehicle Hood Sky Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
2016 G63 AMG, Range Rover Sport HST, Panigale V4S, HP4 Race (soon)
9 Posts
Hi, I didn't have much luck selling my car on here, or on FB. It's on cars and bids right now, doing pretty well. I think it'll go for what I was trying to get on here lol.

Good luck.
Great, I'll have to check it out on there! GLWS. Any plans for what you'll pick up next?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm going to take the next couple years to remodel my garage. I want to pick up the G87 M2 if they build it right lol.

In the meantime, I have an X5 to DD. Not even close to a fun car, but I'll get there soon enough.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hi, I didn't have much luck selling my car on here, or on FB. It's on cars and bids right now, doing pretty well. I think it'll go for what I was trying to get on here lol.

Good luck.
I’m assuming that was yours that sold today? Really strong number, congratulations! I was losing faith in C&B when it came to E60 M5’s before this, I feel that there were quite a few that sold low on there before.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I’m assuming that was yours that sold today? Really strong number, congratulations! I was losing faith in C&B when it came to E60 M5’s before this, I feel that there were quite a few that sold low on there before.
Yea, that was mine! Crazy last few minutes.

OP, my car just sold for $30k. If you don't find a buyer shortly, definitely go with C&B.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts