·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I don’t wish to sell anything separately. Ifnthe car doesn’t sell as is I am keeping it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you do all the mods yourself or did you get it with most of them done? Car looks great! I'm most interested in that steering wheel where did you get it and who installed it ? Thanks..

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I got the steering wheel from ebay, username tainik. The car was completely stock when I bought it, I did all the work. Everything installed by IND.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Buying an X3 M40i this week hopefully so I definitely won’t have space at home for this car anymore. Bumping this up before I decide to store it.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
There might be holes in the rear...I would have to check with IND. Price is $38,500 with all extra parts.

Stock exhaust
Stock air boxes
Stock headers
Stock wheels with brand new tires practically

I’m sure I have other stuff.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I've had several offers pretty close to asking, but they didn't work out. The car hasn't been driven much since I've been driving my F10 any chance that I've had. I will say though that whenever I do turn the car on to repark it when I need to I always have a feeling of regret for having it up for sale, probably why I havent bumped this thread that much. However, I do not have the patience to just have a car sit there, when someone else can be enjoying it. I will update the mileage the next time I take the cover off, probably in the next 4-6 weeks I'd assume. Thank you all.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Car was stored with 56,963 on the odometer.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Very nice, definitely interested. Would you be willing to deal with the logistics of getting the car to Hawaii?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Very nice, definitely interested. Would you be willing to deal with the logistics of getting the car to Hawaii?

If you’re willing to put in the time, there’s no reason why I wouldn’t. I’ve shipped cars several times so I have some contacts, it shouldn’t be a problem.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Bump.

Have my eye on something else so this and my 2014 M5 is for sale as well, just haven’t thought about price yet.

53k miles
Frozen Black
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Competition package
Executive package
Driver Assistance package
Lighting package
Bang & Olufsen sound
Full leather interior
Piano Black trim
Alcantara headliner
M Performance Exhaust from the factory
Carbon Fiber M exhaust tips

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thank you. I believe we’ve been emailing back and forth.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The car is officially no longer for sale. If and when that changes I will update the thread. Thank you all for your emails and PM’s.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Car is back up for sale. Hopefully someone out there can make better use of this car than I have been able to. I just bought oil and will be doing an oil change on it next week. Current miles are 57,074.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I bought another one so I’m out of the market but this is a beautiful car, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Congrats! Appreciate the kind words, thank you.

21 - 40 of 67 Posts