BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I am actually going to do it. I am putting my M5 up for sale. I was going to wait until summer, but why not see who is interested. Listen guys, this car is rare so its worth every penny and don't forget that its a V10 so they don't make any of these bad boys anymore.

Car details are below.....FULLY LOADED.

I am asking $47000 OBO and serious buyers only. If there are any offers, at least make them reasonable....

Alcantara roof, comfort access, black interior with comfort seats, Heated steering wheel, heads up display and much more. This car only has 37000 miles on it and was garage kept. I took care of my baby. I don't go to track and drive it on weekends. People made fun of me for taking it easy on this M5, but I did it for you guys. SO you guys can get a great car. Trust me you will see for yourself. I bought the car in Texas because I couldnt find any with these options anywhere. I am located in the Northern VA area. I can ship anywhere in the states. I have great deals on shipping rates.
CAR HAS NO lights on dash or anything problems worth mentioning. I did services on car and TIRES are in GOOD shape.

Car includes FULL exhaust. First section is straight pipes, second section, has a supersprint italian X-pipe, and third section is the beautiful GT2 exhaust by Meisterchaft. :)
heres a video of my car and how it sounds...I will actually include all orginal parts including exhaust.

Meisterschaft gt2 e60 m5 exhaust - YouTube

email me if you want my number or for any details----->>>> [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts