BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this beauty about 1.5 month ago, some circumstances in my life have changed that made me think of selling it.

It is 6 speed manual with black leather build 07.03.2008, has absolutely no dents, there one paint scratch on the front bumper and small dot on the rear bumper as well. Front of the car had a clear bra and when previous owner was taking it off, he pulled to fast in one spot and it took a peace of paint off with it, other that that paint is in great conditions, leather inside is also very nice and soft.

Among standard options, it has:

Comfort access,
Soft-Close-Automatic doors,
Active backrest width adjustment (active seats)
Rear folded seats (Through-loading system)
Adaptive Headlights
PDC,
Head-up display,
S752A Individual Audiosystem,
High-beam assistant (auto high beams)
Leder Merino/schwarz(LKSW)

You can get a full options list from: BMW Model Archive · BMW VIN Decoder · bmwarchive.org VIN last 7:CX10452

It has BMW CPO, service contact till end of Nov 2014 or 100K. Currently 92.2 miles, obviously there absolutely no issues with the car, it is still under warranty. Always had been dealer serviced (service contact), just had rear breaks and rotors replaced as well as valve cover gaskets, still has one clutch replacement by the contract, however clutch feels good, not sure if you can make dealer replace it before warranty expires. Front breaks most likely will be eligible for replacement as well as rotors before it reaches 100k.

It will need tires in next 2k or so, other than tires it is no due for service until 98K (oil change). Previous owner was changing oil between dealer changes as well, so oil was changed every 5-7K miles.

Before I bought the car I had discussion going in it was worth the price that previous owner was asking, you are welcome to checkout the thread, it has a lot more info about the car, as well as pictures from of undercarriage.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/382930-please-advise-2008-m5-manual-89k-cpo-28k-2.html

Has custom stainless steel exhaust, the only NON-factory upgrade, everything else is stock. The car is absolutely amazing and fun to drive, I do have e39 M5 as well, and I would say e60 is for sure is one step up from e39.

Exhaust description and build pictures can be found here:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60-m5-e61-m5-touring-discussion/393794-full-custom-stainless-steel-exhaust-sound-test-dyno-run-20-hp-gain.html

I replaced trust arm bushings with OEM ones about 1K mile ago, nothing else was done or needed.

Regarding price. I paid 28K for it 1.5 month ago, would like to get the same for it. Not trying to make any money, however not willing to take loss either. Breaks job that dealer will do before warranty expires cost at least 2K as well as you get a peace of mind that car has no issues (if it had it would be taken care by dealer, since it is still under CPO).

If you have any questions about car, please let me know will be glad to answer them, I am in Phoenix AZ.

Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts