BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally have some time to post my friends M5 for sale. He is older and doesn't have time to deal with text's and email so he asked me to post it for him. If you are very serious I will give you his contact number and you can go from there. He is a 3rd owner, clean title and history. He purchased it about 4 years ago. Car has extended warranty till December of 2019 that is transferrable. They already payed about $11k worth of repairs on this car and most recent brand new OEM differentel. It had LSD from Dinan but it was making noise so warranty payed for new one. He has all receipts for work done since he bought it. If you interested I can give you VIN number and you can check the options but on top of my had I know it doesn't have extended leather and alcantera headliner and cooling seat's. It is in excellent condition Mechanically and exterior is perfect. All it probably will need soon are rear tires. You can look on Dinan website for his S2 package so you know what it has. It's truly an amazing car. It has 59k miles. He is asking $35k. Let me know if you have questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You haven't been a member for long so I tried to send you pm but you can't receive one. Here is my number if you need to contact me. 801-834-3745

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered a PPI on this one and all came back great. Will be taking delivery in the next week (or so). Will report back once I’ve had some time with it. Should be fun, particularly the 6MT and Dinan S2 mods. I recently sold my 911 turbo x50 with GT2 setup so it will be an interesting comparison of two very different cars.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Nice grab. This car with this package for this price is an amazing deal.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Transport picked it up today, due in late next week. First thing is a fluid service and tire shopping. I'm sure there's a gazillion threads on tires, but while I have you here...looking at:

Cont Extreme Contact DWS06
Mich Pilot Sport A/S 3+
Pirelli p-zero all season+

Any immediate thoughts, love to hear them

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Transport picked it up today, due in late next week. First thing is a fluid service and tire shopping. I'm sure there's a gazillion threads on tires, but while I have you here...looking at:

Cont Extreme Contact DWS06
Mich Pilot Sport A/S 3+
Pirelli p-zero all season+

Any immediate thoughts, love to hear them
Welcome to the 6MT club.

If you’re not going to see temps below 40 degrees, I’d go for Michelin PS4S in a heartbeat.

I love my PS4S — another leap forward from the PSS.

And, I’m about to replace the A/S 3 on our A3 Quattro, with the A/S 3+.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome to the 6MT club.

If you’re not going to see temps below 40 degrees, I’d go for Michelin PS4S in a heartbeat.

I love my PS4S — another leap forward from the PSS.

And, I’m about to replace the A/S 3 on our A3 Quattro, with the A/S 3+.
Second the Michelin PS4S. One of the best tires currently on the market.

·
Registered
59 Posts
thanks for the info on the tires. Car arrived today, what a sound! Love the tight throws on the shifts...even feels better than my 996tt with a short throw kit. Now if I can just figure out how to get the rear power shade down we'll be alllll set.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am glad you enjoy it, I had so many people contact me about that car but they didn't pull the trigger for one reason or another. I think they though because I was helping my friend out was maybe a scam. I answered all the questions they had and then gave them his number. I considered buying that car from him but didn't fit in my budget. You got your self a great M5 my friend

1 - 20 of 34 Posts