BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's looking like time to move on to another car. I've got a mega commute now that I am back in the bay that the 6 isn't the best for and I'm not exactly looking to do more driving after a commute like that. M6 hasn't partaken much in the commute, and largely has been garaged over the past 2 years. Recently came back from the shop to fix a steering angle sensor and voltage regulator, she's got a clean bill of health in that regard. The warranty on it has been pretty stellar and is transferable (paid for a full SMG replacement, steering angle sensor and voltage regulator with minimal out of pocket for me)

• Black on Black
  • 59k Miles (will post exact when I get back to the car)
  • Transferable warranty that expires at either 4/2018 or 89k miles. They have been awesome and haven't hesitated on any fixes, so peace of mind for right after the sale. My shop claimed they were one of the best they had worked with.
  • Wheels powdercoated black
  • Muffler delete (still have them to go with car)
  • Comfort Access
  • Extended Leather
  • Premium Sound package
Looking for $25000, but you won't offend me with a conversation. Feel free to post or PM offers.

Pictures came out a little dark, sorry about that. Here are some bad interior shots, leather looking great in there. There is a second set of pristine floormats in as well, I've been using the originals on top of them as the car came with them and I never bothered to change that. Imgur Interior Shots Album

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been away for a while, but she's still for sale. Still at 59k miles.

Price change: $19,500

And as we're months from my original post, worth bringing back up that the warranty expires at the end of this month to not mislead anyone, 04/29/2018.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
4th Branch
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing