·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 BMW M6
5.0l V10 7 Speed SMG
82k~ miles
Daily driven

New steering rack, SMG pump, Brake fluid flush, Diff service, Spark plugs, Thermostat, and some other things all done at BMW dealer

New tires

Fully loaded, Heated Merino leather seats, Alcantara headliner, Full leather dash/door panels, Carbon fiber interior trim, parking sensors.

Ice cold AC/heat works well, sound system sounds amazing

Runs, drives and sounds great
Well maintained but has some cosmetic issues from sitting in the sun. Faded carbon fiber roof, peeling leather dash. Rest of the interior looks pretty decent

Paint is in good shape.

Car is stock besides secondary cat delete and window tint.

No warning lights or issues

Price is low because the cosmetics need some work, has some carfax history

Clean texas title

Open to serious inquiries/buyer

[email protected]

13k obo

For any questions just let me know

Located in Dallas Texas
Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car Tire
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Speedometer Odometer Motor vehicle Trip computer Tachometer

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 E60 M5
85 Posts
Salvage.

• Wow
Reactions: Tachyon

·
Administrator
3,302 Posts
Says bad carfax history on ad. I have new carfax report for anyone that's interested

It's rebuilt but holds a clean title, that's why it's priced low

Seems you did an alignment recently. It'd help potential buyers if you post a copy of the alignment report (provided everything is in spec).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Handwriting Font Pattern Parallel Monochrome

That's the printout I got when I had it done,car drives perfectly It's my daily driver

·
Registered
532 Posts
I’m not entirely sure how it was declared a total loss and issued a salvage title (as indicated on the report) and then rebuilt and issued a rebuilt title (all good, I’ve owned rebuilt title vehicles before and they’ve been fine) but now suddenly holds a clean title. If nothing is shady and the vehicle can be registered with no hiccups then it’s a good price assuming the rebuild was good. It’s just also good for any potential buyers to be aware of the full history, so you did the right thing by providing a carfax report.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’m not entirely sure how it was declared a total loss and issued a salvage title (as indicated on the report) and then rebuilt and issued a rebuilt title (all good, I’ve owned rebuilt title vehicles before and they’ve been fine) but now suddenly holds a clean title. If nothing is shady and the vehicle can be registered with no hiccups then it’s a good price assuming the rebuild was good. It’s just also good for any potential buyers to be aware of the full history, so you did the right thing by providing a carfax report.
Yeah I'm not sure what exactly happened but the car does hold a clean title now and has been for a while according to the carfax, it is inspected and registered so there's no issues with that.

The car doesn't look nor drive like it's been in any wrecks, I had it inspected on lift and also looked at it myself personally and there's no sign of any damage

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pics of roof and dash?
Here's the pics for roof and dash,
The topcoat on the roof is totally gone and the carbon is fully exposed, it looks fine when wet so maybe fixable or paint over it.

The dash is pretty ruined I haven't seen any like this it's pretty bad so I'd say needs to be replaced unless someone plans to flock it or has other ideas

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle
Vehicle Speedometer Trip computer Car Odometer
Grille Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yea, agreed.. I'm selling my M5 right now, I want to get back into a coupe. I am interested, but not for $13k. Got to have those bearings done if you want top dollar.
If it's been neglected mechanically, it's going to get expensive for the next owner.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea, agreed.. I'm selling my M5 right now, I want to get back into a coupe. I am interested, but not for $13k. Got to have those bearings done if you want top dollar.
If it's been neglected mechanically, it's going to get expensive for the next owner.
Mechanically the car is really good, I've had a 2008 e60 m5 and this car drives better then it did.

Cosmetically it's not great but Mechanically it's really good

It still looks good though, those pictures are really showing the worst of it, it doesn't look as bad in person

·
Registered
20 Posts
I mean…. If youre willing to let the roof and dash get charbroiled in the sun then it’s pretty safe to assume you aren’t driving around with fresh bushings and shocks. I highly doubt you have done any of the preventative maintenance on this car.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mechanically the car is really good, I've had a 2008 e60 m5 and this car drives better then it did.

Cosmetically it's not great but Mechanically it's really good

It still looks good though, those pictures are really showing the worst of it, it doesn't look as bad in person
Do you have the maintenance records to back that up. 82k miles is borderline spun bearing territory. Just look at the bearing thread on this forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you have the maintenance records to back that up. 82k miles is borderline spun bearing territory. Just look at the bearing thread on this forum.
Well I got the m6 with the dash and hood already ruined so that wasn't by me, mechanically the car is solid but the rod bearings haven't been done.
I wouldn't say that 80k miles is blown territory because the e60 m5 I had was over 157k miles on the original bearings and transmission.

This one doesn't have any maintenance history besides the carfax, smg pump, steering rack and other minor maintenance items that were done at 67k at the dealer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts