BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling my 2007 BMW M5, I just bought it a couple months ago and I'm currently debating if I want to sell it or keep it, however I want to race (Motorcycle Road Course) and I cant afford to keep the car and and race. Currently has 23K miles, Factory warranty and Maintanence program until July of this yr. I owe a little over 50K, If I could get 50,000 for it I'd be happy. If not then I guess I'll keep it. Just throwing it up here to see what happens. ouich

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GLWS. I thought we had identical cars for a minute so I actually had to look at my old window sticker as well. Pricey seats.

Wow almost exact, air conditioned seats are awesome for the Houston heat. And lately it's been a little cold but I just use the seat warmers instead of the heat. Thanks for your post.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice ride....hefty sticker price w all the options there!
GLWS!

Reactions: Tony1K

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tony, any damage history? Are you the second owner? Do you have an auto check on the car?
I believe I'm the second owner, I seriously doubt there has been any damage to the vehicle. I posted the original sticker in the first post. It has the vin, your more than welcome to pull one on it. When I bought it from the dealer I dealt directly with the gm and he pulled up the service history on the car and nothing major showed up on the screen. Since I've had it the steering angle sensor went out and warranty covered it.

Car is still under warranty until July and also has the factory maintenance package until July.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tony, Would you be willing to show your car this weekend? send me an email with your contact details if you can. [email protected]

also hows the clutch?
Email sent... there is absolutely nothing wrong with the vehicle... Only reason I'm selling it is because I decided to race CMRA this season and can't afford the payments on the car and racing at the same time. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts