BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys i hate to do this but i have to. I am opening a new business and will soon be leaving my job so i can use the extra cash flow. Up for lease takeover is my 2007 Pristine condition M5. It comes with an aftermarket exhaust free of charge or i can provide the original exhaust your choice! Alot of you on this board have got to know me and they can tell you this car is like it just left the lot. It still smells new:eek:h:! There are alot of lease takeovers out there some may be cheaper but most of those come at the expense of a longer term and less miles for you to enjoy:eek7:. My lease only has 11 months remaining and has 15k miles left for you to enjoy. You can get this lease and have it be done in time for the new M5:noSMG:. Thanks in advance for your help guys and its been a pleasure.

Here are the links to the listings:

Lease Trader
2007 BMW M5 Sedan car lease $1,394.54 - Miami, FL 33193

Swap-a-lease
Swapalease.com Search - 2007 BMW M5

:cheers:

Walter

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Another forum member on E60.net just took over my lease. I already have a 550i I'm in negotiations with...just a few hundred more dollars to go before I put down some cash to hold it. I have 2 more weeks or so to enjoy the beast, and I plan to make the most of them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for all your positive feedback guys. I'm dreading selling the beast but I have to do what's best for my future. I won't be gone for long though, I may be back for a m6 in a year or two depending on how business goes.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Free bump for a nice car!

May I ask you a question? Can a purchased car be offered for payment takeover the same way a leased car is? If yes, can anybody summarize how to arrange this? Thanks!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Free bump for a nice car!

May I ask you a question? Can a purchased car be offered for payment takeover the same way a leased car is? If yes, can anybody summarize how to arrange this? Thanks!
Thanks Ted,

There is no real way to swap a purchase that i know of. You can have someone takeover your payments but that puts your credit at risk because it will remain in your name. Your best bet is to try and sell it and let the buyer know you owe money on it. As long as you pay it off the title goes to them and your free of your vehicle. Or you can always trade the vehicle in at a dealership and you can add on what you owe to the new vehicle.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wow! Bump for Walter. Dropping like flies around here!

Good luck to you with your venture and same goes for the transfer. I'm pretty much sitting on mine for now. Not really interested in throwing money at someone just to get out of it. I may just get the track car and ride this one out. Who knows.

But enough about me :hihi:, best wishes Walter. :byee55amg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts