BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reluctantly deciding to sell my 2007 M5 6spd, manual. In Silverstone II over black. Car currently has 115,994 miles but still driving it.
I’ve been the steward to this ,my 3rd M5 since early 2015. She comes fully serviced and in excellent condition with very few cosmetic flaws.
Options from factory:
Extended Leather
Heated and cooled seats
M-dynamic seats
Heated rear seats
Premium sound
Bluetooth
Aux
Model designation delete

Interior is in excellent condition, Extended leather gets treated with Leatherique 3 times a year.

Exterior is treated and protected with Menzerna Qlock? a few times a year and the paint is all original. (I have verified with a paint meter) There is a crack in the rear bumper from a parking incident otherwise overall very good for a well driven example. One wheel should be refinished as it has some dreaded peeling.

The car is a stock but does have a tune. I had done the muffler delete but have returned it to stock as it was a bit loud even for me.

Here is the service history of the major stuff but car fax has 22 services almost all at the dealer then I serviced it at a very good independent shop Northshore Motor Werks.
2017 Spring 2 new rear tires Conti’s
2017 Spring - new plugs
2016- oil cooler replaced
2015- Throttle actuators replaced
Regular oil services performed.

Offered at $20,500 0bo.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to find a home for my E60. dropping the price to $18,500 or best offer which is close to offers for trade in but I'd rather see here go to a board member.
I will also throw in my set of winter wheels and tires which are in good shape. Fox edition wheels with Nokian snow tires.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Great price, I got a 2007 6sp with 100k miles late last year for 19.5k with fewer options and worse shape/maintenance. Someone ought to snatch this up, get the rod bearings done and drive the wheels off it.

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My car used to be muffler delete which sounded amazing! However it was a little loud... so I eventually put it back to stock. I'm happy to post a video of that if you still want

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is your M5 still for sale? If you can text me for ease of communication would be great. Interested in your car looking for some more info please. Ardy 4077483625

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car now has 118k still my daily. I'm going to to adjust the price as well to $17,000 OBO motivated seller but not looking for low ball offers please and thank you.

Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
7 Participants
GranTurismo
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing