BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2007 M5 SMG with 18,300 miles. This car is in perfect condition. Brand new BFG G-Force tires. Front and rear RD sway bars, H&R lowering springs, full stage 3 RPI GTS exhaust, RPI scoops, and LED interior light kit. The car is clean and tastefully modified. This M5 has never been tracked or seen rain; I keep her in the garage and drive her once a week. Battery is kept on a tender, which is included in the sale. This car has every factory option available for this year, heated and cooled seats; heads up display, active bolsters, and active launch control. Oil and filter was just changed, alignment, cabin air filters, and brake fluid. Hate to sell the car, but im buying a GTR and I need the cash. Clean title and car fax. Title in hand, $41500 takes it. More pictures available upon request. Email with questions [email protected]. Located in Las Vegas Nevada.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
it will fly @ 35k
He can probably get more than that, he's priced accordingly in my opinion. Goodluck with sale.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Many more pictures would definitely help you sell it.
I would also drop it below 40k...38k is an appropriate price.
Good luck.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Good job! Excellent Price.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ahh...that sucks.
Mine is an '07 fully loaded with 31,000 miles - garage queen - never modded, never tracked, never goes out in the winter.
I too am considering placing her up for sale.
I would ask $38k.
Good luck

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump, more pics. so many people calling and emailing and nobody serious enough to buy. strange to me because the car is so clean and in such good shape. a lot of people concerned about the age. full 3/36 powertrain warranty from Direct Buy for $2400.00, no inspection needed as long as the car is below 20,000 miles. if you had a chance to drive and see it, you would understand my asking price. call or email for more information. someone make an offer so i have an idea of what this thing is worth. paid 42k for it last December, 7k in mods and tires. willing to take an 11k looser for your gain.... [email protected]. or text 520-665-1390 -tommy-

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts