BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

2007 Indianapolis Red SMG 78k - SOLD

7K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  simonnim 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll fix this post later on with photos and such. Putting out some feelers due to a new one joining the family and rarely driving the car any longer.

It's a 2007 Indianapolis Red SMG with black extended leather interior and cherry wood?

CX06937 - VIN

I purchased her in April 2017 with 64k on the clock. And have done quite a few maintenance items.

Voltage regulator -68k
Diversity antenna -66k
Spark plugs -69500
Diff fluid -69500
Engine mounts -69500
Rod bearings(wpc, oem bolts) -69500
Transmission flush with filter change -70k
Air filters -67k

I have extra items sitting on the shelf.

Sophie vanos solenoids
High pressure vanos line (ecs sent another)
Original exhaust
Diversity antenna (not sure if broken)

Modifications are just three:
SMG euro map
G-Power exhaust (produced by eisenmann)
Charcoal filter delete

I'm not in a hurry to sell, I have a stable job, and good savings in the bank. I just don't drive it enough to justify keeping it here. I would much rather have a beater m3 to mod and track in it's place.

I have service records from BMW when the car was purchased new and ones from when I've taken it in for service. Small things like voltage regulator and diversity antenna of course there are none.

There is one negative. The previous owner had a clear coat over it and the dealer removed it. Peeling off some of the clear on the mirrors. I've never bothered to fix it due to parking in garage at all times and never driving in the rain.

Tires are DWS conti's. Great condition. They were brand new when I purchased the car.

With the records and such and looking at the price for a well maintained sorted M5 and parts, I'm asking for $24k.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Weird, can't upload pictures.

#3 · (Edited)
Wow size limits matter. Not selling anymore but just testing in my thread.

Attachments

#5 ·
It's peeled in a straight line, It peeled from removal of the clearbra.

#7 ·
West Sacramento, CA

#9 ·
Thank you!

#10 ·
Car is back on the market. Since then mirrors have been resprayed with a 3 stage, exhaust has been upgraded to RPI GTS sections 1-3. Black gloss kidney and fender grills. And RPI ram and bmc filters. Also 1k added to odometer now situated at 79k. Sitting on federal RS-RR's but still carry the Continentals on the shelf. Stainless brake lines also.

Have all original parts too.

Price dropped to $20k

#11 ·
California car all it's life.

#12 ·

More to come..

#13 ·
Just swapped alternator, Valeo OEM, mileage is 803XX.

#14 ·

#15 ·

#16 ·
Starting to get a bug after test driving cars. Lowered to 18k but open to offers.

Mileage is 809XX now.

#17 ·
Pending sale, after mirror is fixed.

#20 ·
It's pending currently. But, she does have rear heated yes.

#21 ·
Sold.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.