After getting the car for the first test drive, I was hit with the expected faults as I already have seen some of them them since the day I purchased the car but I deleted them before the first test drive.
- Misfires multiple cylinders. All kind of misfires fault codes, cylinders shut off, and limp mode activation codes.
+ Compression test performed on all cylinders, all tested at the high limit with less than 10% deviation between each others.
- All spark plugs replaced.
- all injectors sent to Bosch repair center for ultrasonic cleaning, bench flow and resistance check,
- ended up with one bad coil, swapped confirmed it is bad, replacement in progress.
- Alternator over voltage, low charging and communication with DME issues. 278C, 279B, 2792, and 2AFE.
Alternator replaced with new Valeo alternator after replacing a new Valeo regulator which failed after 300-400 miles, I had communication issue with higher plus diode temperature then the whole alternator lost charging ability and shut down and stopped charging.
- Fuel pressure issues. Fault code: 27C1, 27CF, 27CE, 2788, and 27D0.
Fuel filter + Fuel pump pack replaced
- Filling vacuum leak issue. fault codes 2737.
Fixed intake plenum rubber boot and missing clamp provided.
- Coolant thermostat. Fault code: 2B59.
Thermostat, both coolant temperature sensors replaced, and coolant flush.
- Fuel tank vent valve. Fault code: 27A6.
Both fuel tank vent valves replaced, connected sat aside fuel vent line.
- 2 Vanos solenoids failed the test. No Fault codes.
In progress for cleaning and seals replacement, and possible replacement.
- Bank 1 Vanos noise, and timing check, slight deviation between the actual and the nominal values.
In progress for complete timing check and bank 1 exhaust Vanos gear check or possible replacement.
- DSC reported rear brake pads require replacement. Fault code: 5DE1.
Rear brake pads replaced.
Video for fuel pressure problem with soft limp mode.
Video for acceleration before replacing the alternator speed from 100-200 in about 8.5 to 9 seconds, I think the engine is healthy despite the timing and Vanos solenoids issues. New regulator installed but that also failed after 300-400 Miles, so I installed new Valeo alternator, but not yet made a video, but the car seems to pull harder.