BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 BMW M5 with the extremely rare 6sp manual with 97000 miles which will continue to go increase. It is equipped with every additional option that BMW offered, I believe. Here is the list off the top of my head.

Active front seats
20 Way Comfort Sport Seats
Heated and ventilated A/C front seats
Heated rear seats
Heads up Display
Rear sunshades on doors and rear window
Navigation
DVD
HD Radio
Alcantra Headliner
Extended Leather Dash
Bluetooth

I am selling the car because I want to put a down payment on a house. The car needs absolutely nothing! I purchased an extended warranty through carchex, which is transferable. I have owned the car for almost two years and I keep a folder with all mechanical documentation on the car. I only take her to European Performance because they are highly knowledgeable with the E60 M5.The title is clean. She has never been abused and oil changed every 3k miles with liquid molly 10w60. I absolutely love this car but it is time to part ways with it and allow someone us to fall in love with her. If you want to know more about the car then feel free to call me. I can take as many pictures as you want.

PRICE: $21,000 or Best Offer.

I can't PM yet so feel free to email me @ [email protected]

PS: I will be removing dinan sections 1,2 &3 race exhaust unless worked out with buyer!

Thanks,
Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price drop !! 20500$$

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump - She needs a good home!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump- Alot of interest but noone has actually showed up !

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
What a nice fully loaded car. Wish mine was that loaded from factory.. Good luck with sale and hope someone gets this soon.

Dan

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still for sale.. Not a single person has checked her out yet in person. Alot of tirekickers....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts