BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 BMW M5 in Silverstone Metallic Exterior / Silverstone Merino Leather Interior

Price is $30,995 and the car has 46,000 miles on it.

It's time to sell my "baby" to make way for a baby boy arriving this summer. This car has been fully maintained at BMW of Portland since I've owned it and has been babied the entire time. It has brand new rear tires and is clean inside and out. No smoking and in excellent condition all around.

Please contact me if you have any questions and would like to come see and test drive the car. Serious inquiries only please.

Vin #: WBSNB93507CX07113

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are u the original owner?
Hi Dimitri,

I am not the original owner. I bought it around 36K miles and had it professionally inspected prior to purchasing and was told it was in phenomenal condition and had been extremely well maintained. I believe BMW has the service records on file from before I owned it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Rami

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lower Price

Lowering price to $29,995. Please contact me if you want to know more.

Some additional info:

This car has been fully maintained at BMW of Portland since I've owned it and has been babied the entire time. 45,000 mile service and oil change completed in April. It has brand new rear tires and is clean inside and out. No smoking and in excellent condition all around. It has a clean title (in hand).

This car is loaded with features and originally retailed for $96,390. Specific features include:

Silverstone Perforated Merino Leather: $3,500
Comfort Access System: $1,000
Multi-function Seats w/lumbar support: $1,900
Moonroof
Power & Rear Sunshades: $575
Front Ventilated Seats: $800
Fold Down Rear Seats w. ski bag: $475
Heated Rear Seats: $350
Park Distance Control
Adaptive Headlight Control
Real Time Traffic Information
Navigation System
Heads-up Display: $1,000
Satellite Radio: $595
Premium Sound System w/ DSP
Aluminum Interior Trim
Rear Spoiler

Please contact me if you have any questions and would like to come see and test-drive the car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
BUMP. Price lowered to $28,995. Also forgot to mention I have an extended warranty through USAA/Assurant solutions on the car until 10/6/2017 that I can transfer to the buyer. This is NOT included in the purchase price but I will transfer the policy to the buyer at the prorated rate ($90 per month) on what's left on the policy. For instance if you bought the car today, I would transfer at the cost of $1,530 to cover the remaining 17 months of the warranty. Great deal on a super cost effective extended warranty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
RamiJ
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing