BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s with an extremely heavy heart I’ve decided to sell my pride and joy. I’ve owned this car since 2009 and have been one of the most OG enthusiasts to still have it. It kills me sell it, but owning 2 of these just doesn’t make any sense. I’m going to list out the major things I can think of, but not limited to the items below. Please, I do not need help selling this car, nor am I in a rush to. This car is easily 10/10 inside and out, and it’s not the cheapest car for sale, I get that. I’d claim that this is the cleanest e60 m5 in the world. Yes, in the world. I’ve yet to be proven wrong and won’t be. Car has been garaged 100% of it’s entire life and never spent one night outside. I’ve built this car for performance in mind. Car pulls extremely hard and boosts extremely strong. No issues no stories. Car dyno’d 600 to wheels on dyno jet on stock headers. I’d guess 625 easily now. Car has so much more potential. People who’ve seen this car will attest to my words. Car has been to numerous local car events and placed at "best BMW" at last year's SF Auto Show.

2007 late build manual six speed. Car is not loaded with HUD etc as I don’t care for all that useless added weight. This was the lightest optioned car you can get.
99,xxx miles
ESS vt2-650 Vortech supercharger with intercooler
Catless oem headers
Rod bearings were replaced with BE bearings when blower was installed
Brembo bbk massive 405/380mm
Full Dinan 1-3 exhaust. The Dinan x-pipe is their race pipe and is discontinued. Worth $$$$.
Dinan Monoballs
RPI oil cooler
Seibon cf hood and trunk
LCI tail lights with brake effect mod
Kwv3 coilovers
RD Sport sway bars
Zhp weighted knob
Flat bottom steering wheel with M-stitching
IND m-stitched boots
One-off headlights with fx-r projectors and Orion v2 halos
Silver plus package ceramic pro coating with 3 coats of ceramic 9h
Every fluid you can think of has been flushed in half intervals and were just done 2 months ago. Throttle actuators and spark plugs and coil packs were changed last year.

DM me for specific questions but please don’t waste my time. I will not part out the car so don’t ask. I will not take a penny less than $46k. Car will NOT come with current fi-r wheels. You will need to bring your own 20’s. Car will come with most stock parts I still have. I will post the car on other public forums and will update this thread when the car's sold. Feel free to check my IG for more pictures. @dan.e60m5 or #blownm5.

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
Damn!!!

GLWS Dan! Great seller and a great e60.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dam this is a sick car! Must be amazing to drive. Do you have any videos of the car in action? Glws

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Amazing is an understatement. I don't have any videos, but I should make some. I don't even own a gopro lol.

Dan

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP! All questions responded. I am going to post this on other forums too.

Dan

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my dream build, except for wheels but damn that's one sick monster!!!
If you won't sell it until next year I'm definitely buying it (or i can offer you a house overseas) LOL
GLWS

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Good luck with the sale Dan!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts