BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in Toronto
I sold my previous cars to USA before and very familiar with the process.
I am well known on this board. I ended up having right now two e63 m6 for, so 1 has to go:(

Asking 24000 usd obo

It has 78k miles right now.
Clean carfax
Never repainted
New throttle actuators
Runs and drives with zero issues

Ready to go car. I dont think i need to mention how rare it is. Pretty sure it is the ONLY 6MT in Stratus grey mettalic color.

Follow the link for sale here with pictures.

2007 BMW M6 INDIVIDUAL with 6 speed tranny on Kijiji 2007 BMW M6 INDIVIDUAL with 6 speed tranny | Cars & Trucks | City of Toronto | Kijiji

·
Registered
14 Posts
Love the interior, beautiful M6. Just out of curiosity, what's your other M6 like if THIS is the one you are letting go? Hard to get better than this :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the interior, beautiful M6. Just out of curiosity, what's your other M6 like if THIS is the one you are letting go? Hard to get better than this :)
I‘ve got 2008 6 MT black on full red with 30k less miles and dinan package. It was a hard decision because of the individual paint job but oh well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I‘ve got 2008 6 MT black on full red with 30k less miles and dinan package. It was a hard decision because of the individual paint job but oh well.
I'll PM you. I'm in California so a Canadian vehicle might be an issue (had a bad experience years back with a Range Rover), but I am curious enough to look into it :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll PM you. I'm in California so a Canadian vehicle might be an issue (had a bad experience years back with a Range Rover), but I am curious enough to look into it :)
I have recently sold 5k miles 1997 bmw 540 on BAT and I can privately share with you the buyer’s letter of appreciation after he got the car across the border on how I provided him with all accurate description of the car and all steps to bring it across the border.
In short, I sold 3 of my previous vehicles across the border with all satisfied enthusiasts:)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Wow I want this so much I'm close to making a FS thread for my car. Trade for an E39 M5? Some mods in my sig. If not I'm considering finding a way to buy this, I've been drooling over S85s for way too long.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow I want this so much I'm close to making a FS thread for my car. Trade for an E39 M5? Some mods in my sig. If not I'm considering finding a way to buy this, I've been drooling over S85s for way too long.
Haha thank you
I actually have e39 m5 as well:)
So can’t trade you if you know what I mean.
PM me if interested, will send you pictures. Thank you

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am currently communicating with 2 guys from US. It is way easier process. But if interested pm me.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To the top. Hopefully border opens up for all interested parties that have contacted me.
If anyone is up for shipping
Pm me

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I have family in Whitby Ontario I will be visiting soon, I will PM you when i have a date, would like to test drive it

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have family in Whitby Ontario I will be visiting soon, I will PM you when i have a date, would like to test drive it
I do have a couple of guys From your side I am talking to as non essential travel is not allowed still. So not sure if you would be able to come to visit just like that.
I have a local guy that checked it out and obviously loved it as it is super clean.
Will update if it is sold or not. But yeah you can PM me anytime:)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump
Will cover shipping costs in half with the buyer during covid-19 border closure. Fair deal if you ask me:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts