BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my heavily modded 2007 BMW M6, I am the fourth owner of the car and it was purchased in Houston, Texas from Progressive Motorsports. The car should be putting down close to 600 hp to the crank with the mods listed below. I never did a dyno on my car so I don't know the whp.

I am selling the car due to a business opportunity, I need additional equity from the sale of the car to fund my investment.

I have owned the car for 8 months and it has been a garage queen. I only drive the car on the weekends because I have my E46 I use as a daily.

Best contact info: call/text - 713-534-3827 Email address: [email protected]

Here is the Autotrader listing: 2007 BMW M6 Autotrader

Here is the Cars.com listing: 2007 BMW M6 Cars.com

Here are additional pictures: Flickr

Car: 2007 BMW M6
VIN: WBSEH93597B798838
Warranty: Expired
Exterior: Black Sapphire Metallic
Mileage: 53,059 (Car was purchased around 50,700)
Transmission: SMG
Interior: Black Extended Leather
Trim: Carbon Fiber
Features: Fully Loaded

MODIFICATIONS:

-Vorsteiner carbon fiber front lip - $1515
-Vorsteiner carbon fiber rear diffuser - $1325
-AFE Pro 5R intake - $740
-Supersprint Headers - $6739
-Active Autowerke tune - $1200
-Eisenmann race exhaust round tips - $2420
-Vellano VSi 20 inch wheels + Toyo Proxes4 255/35/20 97w 295/30/20 101w - $6000
-Vorsteiner embroidered floor mats -$239
-H&R springs - $329
-Tail light upgrade -$400
-Primary and secondary catalytic converter delete -$250
-Gloss black kidney grills -$100
-StopTech street performance brake pads - $250

Total cost not including labor and maintenance: $20K+

NOTE:

-The price had been reduced recently from $45,000 OBO to $41,000 OBO due to the timing and need of funds, my loss is your gain.
-Car was in a minor accident on the front passanger side. The accident occured with the first owner and was professionally repaired. I dont have too much details on the incident but I got the car fully inspected by my BMW mechanic to ensure there was no damage to the frame and etc.
-Recently a piece of road debris hit the front bumper and caused the paint to crack close to the lower mesh grill area. It is not that visible unless you are standing very close to it since the car is black. Price had been adjusted to account for a respray at buyers cost
-There are few small scratches on the car, almost all can be fixed with a proper paint correction

If you have any other questions, you can always call/text/email me.

Thanks,

John

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop! $39,000 OBO

If I cannot find a buyer within the next week, I will start a part out. Contact me if you are interested in the following parts

-Vorsteiner carbon fiber front lip - $900
-Vorsteiner carbon fiber rear diffuser - $1100
-Eisenmann race exhaust round tips - $1600
-AFE Pro 5R intake - $450 + stock
-Supersprint Headers - $2900 + stock (local is preferred)
-Vellano VSi 20 inch wheels + Toyo Proxes4 255/35/20 97w 295/30/20 101w - $2900 + stock (local is preferred)
-Vorsteiner embroidered floor mats -$120 + stock

·
Registered
160 Posts
shoot me a PM with your bottom line, I honestly want an e60 but for the right price...
it would be a shame to part it out

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm in Canada and was hoping for an M5, have never been a fan of the M6 but this is pretty hot!!!! Would be a shame to see it parted.... how much, cash, no dicking around deal?

Jennifer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, sorry guys, I had a family emergency come up that I had to attend.

I can't send PM's since I am under the amount of posts. Send me a text message or email and we can go from there.

shoot me a PM with your bottom line, I honestly want an e60 but for the right price...
it would be a shame to part it out
I have put on about 2000 miles on the exhaust. The exhaust was purchased from another member on the forums.

how many miles did you used the exhaust?
Jennifer, send me a text message or email and we can go from there.

I'm in Canada and was hoping for an M5, have never been a fan of the M6 but this is pretty hot!!!! Would be a shame to see it parted.... how much, cash, no dicking around deal?

Jennifer
Sorry!

It appears that JC E63 has either left the building or is dead..........

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts