116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Miles would help.
Around 34k. Sorry, I knew I forgot something! :eek:

If anyone is in the Los Angeles area, I recommend coming to see the car in person. :goldcup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some bigger pictures... :flag:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Dude why r u selling?
Sell me ur hartge lip!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Selling because I just started a new job (real estate) that requires A LOT of driving and carrying a lot of things from one location to another and can't afford to have two cars so I gotta get an SUV for now! :(

I love my Hartge lip and I want the person who has my car next to love the Hartge lip as well! haha

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump before I post on eBay! :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where did you find the smoked turn signal/side markers?
I had the side markers smoked (painted) and the headlight markers were done using stickers that resemble the euro headlights. The tail light blinkers were smoked with a tinting film.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
If I didnt get the 135 your car would be mine bro!!! this car should sell fast!!!!

Reactions: roxxxstr

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I didnt get the 135 your car would be mine bro!!! this car should sell fast!!!!
Thank you mfizzle! This car has really been babied from day 1 and has had/still has a lot of love.

I have a few potential buyers coming to look at the car this weekend so if there are any potential buyers that would like to come see the car in person as well, let me know. Thanks! :goldcup:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I had the side markers smoked (painted) and the headlight markers were done using stickers that resemble the euro headlights. The tail light blinkers were smoked with a tinting film.
VERY tastefully done! Thank you for the response...I wish I wasn't in such a hurry to buy mine :(

·
Registered
931 Posts
Absoulutely beautiful M5:M5thumbs: Hope it finds a nice new home. GLWS

Reactions: roxxxstr

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
116 Posts