BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
2007 BMW E63 M6 with 34k miles. Clean CARFAX title.

All the services for this car are up to date, including new brakes and tires on the front and rear, and new spark plugs. The nearest service is due within 9000 miles (just an oil change). So you don't really have to worry about maintenance any more for another year.

I am willing to let it go for $42500. (with mods, but the HRE)
Moreover, I have TUBI exhaust installed as well, and with the TUBI, I am willing to let it go for $44000.

Fully loaded:
Extended leather option
Carbon fiber roof
Carbon fiber interior trim
Navigation
Satellite Radio
Head up display
7 SPEED SMG
Heated seats
Comfort access (keyless go)
Bluetooth
Garage door opener
Premium sound (Logic 7)
Park distance control
Adaptive headlight

Email: [email protected]
Call or text @ 2063535375 (Edwin)

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! The factory warranty just ran out. However, there's nothing wrong with the car; it's in perfect working condition.

mamasita! nice car, great price! when does factory warranty expire? or has it?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have the HRE anymore. :)

And i quoted with BMW of Seattle last time it goes for about $2800 if I can recall it correctly (that's for extra 2 years/100000miles warranty)

gorgeous....how much with the Tubi AND the HRE?

also, anybody know how much for a 1 or 2 year extended warranty?

·
Registered
13 Posts
K thanks. If i can get rid of my little 5 series in the next week and yours is still available, i'll definitely get in touch with you. I just dont want to get stuck with 3 cars (i also have a Hummer).

Also i live in Bellevue

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure! We'll just keep in touch. If you have sold your car, just let me know.

K thanks. If i can get rid of my little 5 series in the next week and yours is still available, i'll definitely get in touch with you. I just dont want to get stuck with 3 cars (i also have a Hummer).

Also i live in Bellevue

·
8,369 Posts
Bump for a great seller, one of the sharpest M6 I have ever seen, one of the nicest guy I ever met.

What's your next car Edwin?

See you again at Redmond Car Show as soon as weather improves.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
BUMP for great roommates!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi, Are you willing to trade the tubi for AC schnitzer exhaust (plus cash)? I'm local!
If things don't work out with phizzak, I want the tubi exhaust too, so I guess I will be waiting in line. What kind of Tubi exhaust do you have? Tubi Rumore?

·
Registered
245 Posts
free bump, beautiful car.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have sent you a second email regarding the vehicle, but no response?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have sent you a second email regarding the vehicle, but no response?

I am actually in the same boat. I am very interested and most likely would buy it as long as the car goes through a pre-inspection at a BMW dealer (which I am sure everyone will ask for). Of course I would pay for it. Again no response... :(

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm sorry guys if i have not been able to check my emails and reply to your messages. I have been very busy this week trying to catch up with my school. However, i have to tell you that the car is sold already. I should have posted this once the car is sold.
I'm sorry again for the late reply / misunderstanding.
Thank you

·
8,369 Posts
Vesper's car is sold.

However, to answer your question since I have purchased and had 2 cars shipped from out of State in the past - shipping a car will cost between $1,200.00 to $4,600.00 depending on distance and if you want your car shipped on its own in an enclosed container or together with other cars on an open container.

I wonder how much transport from the west coast to the east coast will be?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts