BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 BMW E60 M5 - Black Sapphire SMG
58,xxx
Black/Black extended leather. All options minus heads up, soft close door and rear vent shade.
Evolve Long tube headers - Jet coated - $4000
Dinan 4 inch race mide pipe - $3200 (no longer available)
Dinan exaust - $2500
Dinan rear strut - $400
Dinan Pedals - $185
Dinan Floor mats - $150
ESS Super charger 650 set up (ESS tune as well) - $10,500
ESS Larger intercooler - $750
StopTech BBK 380mm 6/4 (front and rear) - $7500
Rewire for LCI head and tail lights - $1500
Custom headlights (Zworks) - $2500
Custom Tail lights(Republic Wraps) - $1800
Custom Revosport Bumper/Diffuser - $800
Vorsteiner custom hood (Came from a wrecked car and had to be repaired, not perfect but in good shape) - $2700
Republic wraps side skirts - $350
DPE SC16 - $6500
RD Sport Anti-Sway Bar Kit ( Sprayed red to match the car versus stock green) - $250
KW V3 Coilovers w/EDC Delete - $3500
Hardwired API Jammers and 360 Max head unit - $2500
Flat Bottom custom steering wheel - $1800
Custom badges and logo (Mfest and IND) - $300
ACS replica Roof spoiler - $300
Matte Black Grills and side sills - $150
Radenergie R-GT spoiler and GT lip - $2400
Dinmann rear bumper extensions - $500
Euro SMG tune - $150
Sprint booster - $200
P3 integrated gauge system - $300
Optima Clear Coat applied -$900
Trunk M floor mat - $100
Car Cover - $100

Close to $60k in modifications without labor. Even at half of that you are getting a deal.
Car did close to 540+ rwhp last time on the dyno but did need some minor adjustments in order to maximize. Car has won awards at shows and was placed in top 50 at the European experience.

Maintenance -
Clutch replaced at 33k
SMG replaced at 50k
Rod Bearings replaced at 52k
New battery at 54k
Altenator replaced at 55k
Fuel pump replaced at 56k
Coil Packs replaced at 58k
Oil changed yearly in both the car and supercharger
Supercharger belts and oil replaced every few months.
Opti Coat applied last year. In previous years, car was only hand washed and detailed yearly.
Wheels repsprayed and resealed in 2017
Michelin tires purchased in 2017, tread is practically new

Pros
Car is a beast and in great shape. Turn key 600+hp sedan that is waiting to be driven.
All maintenance records documented.

Cons -
Driver seat leg extended does not work
Some scoring on the inside of the hood due to the SC heat as i believe vorsteiner did not take in account for the size of the set up.
Passenger door received a minor ding in a parking lot and i had it repaired at a certified Bently repair shop. Otherwise, the paint is in great condition and is currently opti sealed.
Car currently throws error for EDC error due to the KV3's.

Car comes with most of the stock parts (Hood, rear bumper, springs, sways, extra set of pre lci headlights, extra lip, etc.)

I am the third owner and have put 10k on the car in the last 7 years. She primarily sits in the garage and is just driven for events or on the weekends. Adult owned, never abused or raced.

This is a feeler ad as im looking to invest into a new opportunity and are looking to allocate funds. I am in no hurry to sell this car. Currently asking $46,000 obo. Serious inquiries only and lowballers will be ignored. Price is fair considering the modifications, mileage, stock and spare parts, and overall condition of the car.

Not looking to part out at the moment and no I do not need help selling. Additional pictures can be provided upon request but included a few I had locally to get an idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, price is also $42,500 without the wheels. It would come with the stock m5 wheel and decent tread.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, heres some additional pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
BUMP for the Dream Machine! This car is amazing!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words and it truly is. I just wish i had more time to drive and enjoy the beast.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump, price drop to $43,500 obo

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
bump, open to offers....

·
Registered
31 Posts
m5

I think that is the most sinister looking m5 Ive ever seen, very well executed!
What are the wheel and tire spcecs/offsets and do they rub?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
This thing must haul

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think that is the most sinister looking m5 Ive ever seen, very well executed!
What are the wheel and tire spcecs/offsets and do they rub?

Thanks!!! Wheel set up is the standard 9.5 in the front and 10.5 in the rear. DPE doesnt offer their offsets so not sure on that part. I did go with a 5m spacer in the rear to clear the BBK and it does rub with 4 people in the car but thats only because of how low i have the coilovers.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump, open to offers...

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Bump, any interest in the larger parts such as the supercharger or wheels?

If i can get some commitments from the primary parts, ill start the part out. Otherwise, the car will remain as is.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All PM's replied to.

This is absolutely amazing. I can’t send you a pm for some reason. Please message me.

You do not have enough posts to receive messages. Please reply with any questions here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there a reason EDC is still being thrown even though you have the EDC delete setup? And does this pass emissions in states that require only one test to be not ready? And regarding the ding that was repaired, any negatives with the finished product? Thanks.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is there a reason EDC is still being thrown even though you have the EDC delete setup? And does this pass emissions in states that require only one test to be not ready? And regarding the ding that was repaired, any negatives with the finished product? Thanks.
Nice catch as the KV3 mod as the set up did not include the EDC delete. My mistake from a copy and paste. I cannot speak for the emissions in other states as i did not require one within Georgia but based on my understanding, there will be an issue from ESS tune and MAF sensors or as you indicated the "Not ready status".

No negatives from my opinion. My detailer indicated they did a great job prior to applying the opti coat.

Last price drop before the summer $41,500

Note* - Car and supercharger will receive there yearly oil change regardless of miles.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump

1 - 20 of 47 Posts