416 Electric Rear Sunshades
4MA M Multi-Function Seats
4MF Active Seat Bolsters
496 Heated Seats Rear
508 Park Distance Control

Optional Equipments
Metallic Paint, Extended Merino Leather, Full Merino Leather
320 Model Designation Deletion
453 Ventilated Seats (only with executive package + Full Merino perforated Leather)
4ME Madairs Walnut Wood Trim
4MK Carrara Olive Wood Trim
610 Head-Up Display
ZSD Rear Spoiler Deletion
ZSP Special Order

colors:
Black Sapphire, Silver Grey, Silverstone, Interlagos Blue, Indianapolis Red, Sepang Bronze, Alpine White

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no pricing yet. very similar to Terk's info. except the HUD is not standard but an optional equipment outside the Executive package.

no info on technology stuff (nav, hifi, bluetooth, tv) but i am sure whatever available on the 545i will be standard. alcantara roof and thru load might be standard?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I'm not sure about the Alcantara roof being standard, you might have to go with full leather to get it. On my E39 M5, I ordered the extended nappa point (2-tone) and did not get the Alcantara headliner. :sad2:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
What is" ZEP Executive Package"??
Ashok,

It includes these options
322 Comfort Access
415 Manual Side Sunshades
416 Electric Rear Sunshades
4MA M Multi-Function Seats
4MF Active Seat Bolsters
496 Heated Seats Rear

We don't have a price on this package yet. BMW Canada seems to like to put together option packages rather than a-l-carte options. Not sure how that compares with the UK or Europe?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Interesting to see that they are offering Comfort Access - clearly these are 2006 model year cars.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
It is also interesting that only the aluminum interior trim is standard and that wood trim is optional. I hope that I won't have to pay extra for wood trim in the US. How was this handled in Europe -- did wood cost extra?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Piano Black is not a standard wood trim so it will be special order or you will have to go Individual. If you want Indianapolis Red leather, you will have to order full Merino leather which will be extra. If memory serves me correctly, full leather on my 2003 E39 M5 was $6900.00 CAN.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
martinngan said:
Can we order piano black trim and intianapolis red interior in a Alpine white M5 without paying extra?
you are kidding on the part about 'without paying extra', right?

from the 'recommended paint upholstery and trim guide, terk is correct that IR is only available in Full Merino Leather, so there is your extra $$$ there, and it is not shown as recommended on the list.
you know how it is:
X = Perfect Match
O = Recommended
= no comment

white + IR is no comment

As well, Piano Black is Individual. so there is your extra $$ there again.

·
Registered
227 Posts
going individual and full leather is probably going to cost me an extra $10g ....don't think its worth the $...but I really wanna get both...

·
Registered
277 Posts
martinngan said:
going individual and full leather is probably going to cost me an extra $10g ....don't think its worth the $...but I really wanna get both...
That would be a hot combination thought... :)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
paul LC said:
What the "ZSP Special Order" mean?
'administrative fees for ordering special colours, interiors or equipment'
'prices for special orders will be quoted at wholesale prices only.'

not unlike if you go to mcdonald's... you request a special order
for instance, the alpine white + full IR leather is not a 'Perfect match' or an 'Recommended' color.. you will have to add the code ZSP to the order to flag your special request.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I also believe that special orders must be approved by BMW Canada before they can be accepted.

·
Registered
173 Posts
martinngan said:
have any of you Canadians gotten the pricing for the options yet?
I asked the dealer on Friday, and still no word.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts