BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my pampered E60 '06 beast. After a long decision period I'm parting ways with the car. She's in perfect condition with recent plug change and oil change. I also have the factory set of rims. Other than the rims, the car is bone stock and has never been molested or beaten. I'm asking 28K/b.o. I have clean title in hand. Serious inquiries only please. PM me if you are interested or email me at [email protected].

photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes I have he original rims. For $26,500 I'd have to put the factory rims back on and sell the chrome ones seperately

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was actually offered $26,500 on trade. That's how clean this car is

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP. I've decided to sell the car (again). Looking for a smaller vehicle possibly a S92 M3. Only 42,600 miles this car is mint. Garaged for the last 4 years only seen rain maybe a half dozen times tops. There are no issues with this car I never used the launch control it's been babied. It's just time for me to move onto my next bimmer. I will NOT be low balled I know what the car is worth send me legit offers only please.

I have to make my decision to sell or trade in this week. Text/call Four134Four69FiveOne5.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts