BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Time has come to sell the M.. Absolutely love this car but looking to buy a house and can use the funds for a down payment.

So here it is. 2006 M5 in Saphire Black with 53k miles. Aftermarket warranty till 100k or 4 more years bumper to bumper.

As far as the mods:

Eisenmann Race exhaust
Eibach lowering springs
Brembo gt kit all around with hawk bps pads
Full RPI intake kit with the scoops, block off plates and filters
DTF one off custom wheels in 20x10 and 20x11 w/ Michelin Ps2 tires
Carbon wrapped interior trim
Oem bmw alpine iPod adapter

Haven't taken any professional pics yet since the rims are getting redone but I will get some once they go back on. Here's a couple I have now

Also wanted to say that the car is stored all winter since November I just took it out a week ago and threw the stocks on temporarily till the rims get freshened up.

Asking 46k Obo

·
Registered
93 Posts
how many miles r on it and where did u get the rims...i have a indy red one and i just got 20% tint and i want some one of a kind rims...

·
Registered
221 Posts
ill take the Bmc filters

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea I'll see how it goes honestly I don't want to sell it but if it does that's great if not maybe I'll part it after the summer and sell stock. But for someone that's wants it all done and not deal with labor costs or any headaches here it is.

Thanks for all the compliments and hope to see most of you guys at MpactFest in Ocean City, Maryland.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If interested in a part out...

Hey if your interested in getting rid of that eisenmann exhaust i'll take it clean off your hands. If you dont have oem exhaust could take mine. what sections if willing to sell do you have on car? comoplete 1,2,3? if so is it gt etc? NY loc here- feel free to email me if your at all interested, thanks. [email protected]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not parting the car.. The car is for sale complete until further notice so please don't ask.. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
In what part of NY are you located. I work in north Jersey and I'm looking for a clean M5. If you could email interior pics to lanni4 @ tcnj. edu that would be great, thank you (at your convenience of course).

Nick

1 - 20 of 37 Posts