BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Last I talked to Gumball HQ (been a while) it was coming back to the U.S. in '06, or at least this side of the pond...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guys, you can't even imagine. My jaw dropped when Max told me.
I don't know how secret he wants it to be so I'll have to keep my mouth shut until I speak to him next.. this week I think

Just a hint: it involves more than one continent.

:)

·
Registered
158 Posts
le car said:
I don't know how secret he wants it to be so I'll have to keep my mouth shut until I speak to him next.. this week I think

Max was in Budapest last week, I spent 2 days with him finalising stuff for this years rally and told me his concept for 2005. Its awesome.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
le car said:

Hello,

We did two continents last year !!!! Europe and Africa...

It won't be Oz.....the roads are pretty boring, unless you go through the Snowy mountains or the Great Ocean Road ( which is great by the way!!)...too many kangaroos too......I can just imagine Lonman in his GT2 with roo bars welded to the front!!!

Surely it has to be North and South America...avoiding all the kidnap hotspots!!!!! My cousin was kidnapped for two months last year in South America.......and to be honest.....he wouldn't recommend it!!

Where ever it is next year, I'm doing it anyway!

Cheers,

Robin

·
Registered
32 Posts
A rally through alaska would be mad. but it would have to be during the summer months. if gumball is coming to the US or canada in 2006, i may consider participating (if accepted) with a friend who owns a silver gallardo.

·
Registered
344 Posts
racing nomad said:
I highly recommend North / South American route!

http://www.rallyexpedition.info/

Some fast highways in Mexico, then central america not very good and then the roads of peru not too bad, chile and argentina...

erm this route would cover nearly 3 Gumballs in one go at around 8500 miles, might not be feasable....

ant.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts