BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling whats left of this parts car. Bought as a parts car only so it has no title. I can provide the VIN and you can check it. It will also come with all applicable paperwork including a 50 state VIN check and bill of sale.

2006 BMW M6 engine 25,080 miles - YouTube

Engine is solid, 25,080 miles, idles smooth revs strong - no problems whatsoever. See video above - I varied the revs as best I could, I made a cold start video too but can't find it. I can make another cold start video if anyone is interested

7 speed SMG trans worked fine when I bought the car but after having a dead battery for about a month it doesnt want to move into gear. The car is also in service mode I believe (shows a car on a lift in the gauge cluster) so this may have something to do with it. It will indicate R, 1, 2 but will not move in any of those gears ever since it had a dead battery.

Drivetrain comes complete. I did not remove anything from the engine bay or drivetrain except brakes. Subframes, driveshafts, differential, radiator support, windshields, CF roof, everything pictured is included.

I think its a great opportunity for someone who needs to replace their engine; they can pick this up and sell the extras to recoup some costs - or this would be good for someone who just wants to have some extras around.

$8,000 firm - PM me for details or contact Graham at 520 369 3036

At this time I will not be parting it down further so will not be selling engine or anything seperately. If I don't sell it within this month and take it to my new place, I will have the resources there to remove the engine.

I also have some other parts available:
Single OEM rear wheel - $250 shipped
Alcantara sun visors - $100 shipped
Steering wheel angle sensor - $100 shipped
Front and rear seats complete - $1400 picked up
SMG shifter trim with buttons - $100 shipped

·
Registered
504 Posts
interesting...if you can yank the VANOS solenoids, I'll be interested...but if you don't, I understand.

T

·
0 Posts
I could use another CF roof. I may bite on this.:blink:

text me when you get a chance.

616-304-3678

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interesting...if you can yank the VANOS solenoids, I'll be interested...but if you don't, I understand.
I will not be parting out anything required to make the engine run. Engine runs great, and will be kept whole. Sorry :cheers:
I could use another CF roof. I may bite on this.:blink:

text me when you get a chance.

616-304-3678
Provided I havent sold it complete by mid-August I'll be at my new place by then and shouldn't be too much longer after that to get it off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
id be interested in the the vanos solenoids also. I wish I woulda saw your ad before, I just bought a motor alone. would a rather had the parts car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts