BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:started car, pulled out of garage..Warning Warning Will Robinson!
Red Cog, only had 2nd gear, pulled back into garage and restarted a few hours later with only increased emissions engine warning on. all gears work
????? I'll bring it in tomorrow:dunno:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Did you ever find out the issue? The build date range to look out for according to the SMG pump thread is 1/25/05 to 1/23/06.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:typing:car is going in tomorrow, will post when I here news. While I'm there going to look into 6 speed cab.....

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
:typing:car is going in tomorrow, will post when I here news. While I'm there going to look into 6 speed cab.....
Make sure you have them contact BMWNA directly. It sounds like you could have an SMG pump problem, and if they don't fix it you can trash the entire tranny...

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm very curious as to the problem, and fix.
I have a 06/06 built M6 and these type of posts scare me.

DR.Z
Yup. My build date was 6-6-6. :eek:oohhh:

It's not like we can just swap out a couple of groove tubes and be good as new :). (BTW - went to your website and was wowed by the tones!!)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yup. My build date was 6-6-6. :eek:oohhh:

It's not like we can just swap out a couple of groove tubes and be good as new :). (BTW - went to your website and was wowed by the tones!!)
Man, what a build date! Have you had any issues with the car?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Wow... Ot... 6-6-6? Hope you aren't supersticious haha
Bah... Rabbit's foot keychain. Four leaf clover on the visor. Amulet in the glove box and a Turkish Blue Glass Talisman in the trunk. Not worried at all..... :7:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bah... Rabbit's foot keychain. Four leaf clover on the visor. Amulet in the glove box and a Turkish Blue Glass Talisman in the trunk. Not worried at all..... :7:
Check your head & let us know if a strange Rottweiler starts following you around....:haha:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here's a BUMP.

Sometimes posts like this are started then never followed up with fix .
Makes me wonder if they are true to begin with.

Any progress with the tranny problem, or did you just trade it in on a 6 speed conv?

Z

1 - 15 of 15 Posts