BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'06 Silverstone with white, 40k miles, every single receipt since new, all service records.
Evosport exhaust, RPI scoops, HRE P40s w/Sport Pilot, built in Valentine One, all services performed, all options, heated, cooled, dynamic seats, SMG, H&R springs, black emblems all around, tinted, HUD, sunroof. No dings or scratches. Email me for pictures. Fly in to John Wayne, drive home.
I've owned the car for 7 months and need to sell.
Sacrifice $32k.

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/1239697_571092302971843_1932566514_n.jpg

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add that this car comes with Fidelity Platinum service contract warranty till 2016 or 60k mi, fully transferable. Also wheels are 20in. M5 mats, alloy pedals, and carbon fiber steering wheel trim.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
729 Posts
This is probably the most obnoxious ad I've ever looked at. Edit the text to be a normal size, and for goodness sakes, at least post the pictures in the ad instead of 100 links..WOW!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello, do you still have all the stock parts that were replaced?

Interested and local, please email me at joek314 at gmail dot com. Thanks!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is probably the most obnoxious ad I've ever looked at. Edit the text to be a normal size, and for goodness sakes, at least post the pictures in the ad instead of 100 links..WOW!
Sorry, don't use the board enough to do a good job on the ad. I tried to edit the font size after and it wouldn't change it. Also having to use links to pictures is a pain the only place I use to host my pictures is Facebook and there is a whole album there of the car.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, do you still have all the stock parts that were replaced?

Interested and local, please email me at joek314 at gmail dot com. Thanks!!
The only factory parts I have left are the kidney grilles, the steering wheel trim, emblems, and factory springs.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's another attempt at the photo posting.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts