BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've got an Indianapolis Red over Black 2006 M5 that I'm parting out. Everything aside from the engine is available. The interior is in excellent condition, the bumpers are both in decent shape, the SMG works well, and the car was in decent shape overall aside from having a bad engine.

I'm located in Phoenix, AZ, but I'm willing to ship parts at buyer's expense. You can PM me on here or text me at (917)-251-7046 if you don't want to/can't PM. Here are some pics I snapped earlier today of the car:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump! Most parts are still available. DME, steering wheel, steering angle sensor, and mirrors have been sold, but everything else should still be available. PM me or email me at [email protected], I'd love to get some of these parts moved so I can scrap the car.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump. Would really like to move some of these parts, contact me if you need anything! Tons of stuff still available, like the majority of the interior, driveshaft, differential, axles, steering rack, body panels, etc. Also have an SMG that I'd let go for real cheap.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still got lots of parts available, trying to get this car scrapped at some point to free up some space... PM me with whatever you need, or text me at 917-251-7046. Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts