BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One-owner 2006 BMW M5 Silver Grey/Silverstone. 58,200 miles. I bought this car new after being on the waiting list for 18 months. Always carefully maintained.

SMG
Head-up display
M multi-function seats with active bolsters
Premium sound
Rear side airbags

SuperSprint Race exhaust with X-Pipe (stock mufflers will be provided to buyer, but I can’t imagine anyone wanting to swap out the SuperSprint kit)
Dinan Stage 2 suspension

This has been a fantastic car. Wistfully letting it go, but finally time to move on. $29,500. Serious inquiries only, please.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does it have an existing aftermarket warranty that could be transferred? Have you already replaced the SMG clutch?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it have an existing aftermarket warranty that could be transferred? Have you already replaced the SMG clutch?

No aftermarket warranty. The SMG recall was done by my dealer when it was announced in June 2007, and the transmission (and the rest of the car) has functioned flawlessly ever since.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
No aftermarket warranty. The SMG recall was done by my dealer when it was announced in June 2007, and the transmission (and the rest of the car) has functioned flawlessly ever since.
Email me please [email protected] with your contact info. I am local to Richmond.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduction to $24,500. Don't make me trade it in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts