BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 M5 I got back in November. I got it with around 67,000 miles and have around 78,000 miles on it now. It’s a California car had all the options that can come in an M5, cooling seats, heated seats front and back, active front seats(love those seats.) full leather including dash and all doors, HUD heads up display, comfort access(keys stay in your pocket) open doors with touch of hand. Alcantra head liner. Satellite radio (lifetime no monthly dues) Has built in radar and laser with LED lights in the front dash to warn you. I am sure I am leaving other stuff our too.
I took me over 4 months to find this M5 with all the options it has and condition. I test drove a few and this one by far was the best and SMG transmition is amazing and drove the best. I got it for 31k and looking for 29k. Also I recently purchased new wheels Avant Garde M310 20" for it that I have not mounted and can sell those too if you like.
Have some unexpected medical bills that came up and only reason that I am considering selling.

Let me know if you are serious and interested. located in Parker CO

Only mods are.
Angles eyes lights updated to white LED.
Carbon fiber wrap on some interior parts
Muffler delete, I have original mufflers that you can have changed or I can.

Here are some pics and can email or text more, PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a 2006 M5 I got back in November. I got it with around 67,000 miles and have around 78,000 miles on it now. It’s a California car had all the options that can come in an M5, cooling seats, heated seats front and back, active front seats(love those seats.) full leather including dash and all doors, HUD heads up display, comfort access(keys stay in your pocket) open doors with touch of hand. Alcantra head liner. Satellite radio (lifetime no monthly dues) Has built in radar and laser with LED lights in the front dash to warn you. I am sure I am leaving other stuff our too.
I took me over 4 months to find this M5 with all the options it has and condition. I test drove a few and this one by far was the best and SMG transmition is amazing and drove the best. I got it for 31k and looking for 29k. Also I recently purchased new wheels Avant Garde M310 20" for it that I have not mounted and can sell those too if you like.
Have some unexpected medical bills that came up and only reason that I am considering selling.

Let me know if you are serious and interested. located in Parker CO

Only mods are.
Angles eyes lights updated to white LED.
Carbon fiber wrap on some interior parts
Muffler delete, I have original mufflers that you can have changed or I can.

Here are some pics and can email or text more, PM me.
Hi there, sorry to resurrect this old thread. I'm a new member at m5board but found this car recently for sale in CO, would you perhaps be ok answering some questions about the car and it's history? I'm not allowed to send PMs yet but if you're able to, I'd love to chat with you about it. Please email me if possible at faithnomore182 at gmail.

Thank you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts