BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 M5 48k miles on chassis and flawless interior, near perfect exterior (rub on passenger fender but PDR could fix it), BAD motor (water). SMG car, black on black. Parting entire car, or will sell whole for $9k and can deliver within 200 miles of Greenville, SC. (I’ll potentially deliver the car, not individual parts unless otherwise agreed on.) Every single thing inside the car works.
I bought the car to do an engine swap, (Viper), but have enough going on at the moment and know I won’t get to it in any reasonable amount of time.
I’m well known in the Ram SRT and Viper communities or can post parts on eBay if you prefer.
No stories car, salvage title, just no real time to mess with it.
Pics up shortly.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Viperhauler I can't send message please send me an email at . [email protected]

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
Email sent.

Sorry but I can get it from ebay for $250 shipped with 30 day warranty

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-OEM-E90-E92-E60-E63-OEM-LOGIC-7-HARMAN-BECKER-TOP-HIFI-DSP-AMP-AMPLIFIER/273206793492?epid=16018563690&hash=item3f9c64d514:g:ZoUAAOSwZz9a9WGM:sc:USPSPriority!07047!US!-1

so you'll have to do better to get the sale. Let me know if you can beat eBay.
That's not the same PN from what I can tell. I'll match eBay but only PN for PN.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I just noticed the car had water damage and flood title..... if water reached the engine, did it reach the trunk also? Has the amp been tested? No water damage?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just noticed the car had water damage and flood title..... if water reached the engine, did it reach the trunk also? Has the amp been tested? No water damage?
Inside is perfect. Every single thing inside the car works.
It was “accidentally” driven into water.
I was listening to Aerosmith Saturday during exterior disassembly...

·
Registered
11 Posts
glws

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PayPal sent. I sent $234 instead to cover your PayPal fee. Email me tracking number please once available.
We may have put the cart before the horse.
I never checked the PN of mine.
See attached.
If it works for you, I’ll get it out Monday,
If not I’ll refund you.
Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 125 Posts