BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been trying to sell my car since November with no luck.. (well, some ppl called me in December but I was out of country until mid January).. Then I got busy with school and eventually my ad on autotrader expired with no luck..

Basically the car is still available, but I parted some of the mods already.

I'm also listing my car on ebay.

Description (same as what I posted on ebay & autotrader):
This is your chance to buy 2006 BMW M5 in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
The car currently has +/- 21000miles, and is maintained regularly by me (the owner) at BMW dealership.

It is a heavily optioned car, as shown on the sticker. The only missing option is ventilated seats (not applicable anyway because of full leather).
The MSRP was $94,460!! Don't miss the opportunity to get this car. The car has RARE interior combo (I rarely seen black/portland brown interior in bay area). The car also has all the essential options for better driving enjoyment (M seats, heads up display, comfort access).

Now, into the upgrades.. I've had these parts installed by professional shop. Upgrades are:
- Clear bra on hood & front bumper & fenders
- Window tints
- Singh Autosport ECU
- H&R Springs
- Umnitza angel eyes upgrade
- Evosport pulley upgrade (15-20 HP gain with this upgrade alone)
- Painted intake plenum cover (red)

The car is running very fast.

Car has NEVER BEEN ABUSED in any way, used only for weekend/freeway driving.

I have all service history on the car since I bought it from the original owner at 2700 miles (I am the second owner).

The car still has the factory warranty remaining of 4yr/48000miles. The warranty will be expired by November 2009 or 48000miles whichever comes first.

The car is flawless in terms of exterior, interior, and mechanical; Every measure is done in order to keep the car in top-notch condition

I am a motivated seller and will listen to REASONABLE OFFER (please no lowball offer).

sorry, no test drive will be given unless I know that you are serious.

Car is located in Embarcadero/SOMA area.

Links:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=240129685&dealer_id=62161615&car_year=2006&model=M5&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=2006&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=BMW&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=94107&advanced=&end_year=2006&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trkparms=tab=Selling&viewitem=&item=110231515500&_trksid=p3907.m32

I will consider any reasonable offer from fellow M5board members.

If there's any question, please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] or call me at (858) 336-3097.

Thanks much, guys!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Since you BIN price is $60,000, I think you should change your ad price to $59,950 and change the BIN price to $59,950. That seems like a lot less the 60K. Great car and fair price. My guess is that in this market you are looking at 55-58K. Good luck!!!
Al
PS- I bought a 2006 last year and the ventilated seat were not at the top of my list. I got them and like them but would not be a deal breaker. The other options are far more important to me.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'm gonna give you a call......this might be what I'm looking for.......

Chris

·
Registered
907 Posts
well, I just got home...I will call you around late morning tomorrow...

Chris

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sold!! To me! Looking forward to picking it up Lawrence.....

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts