BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if anyone on the board was interested in my car, a very clean and mechanically sound M5. I purchased the car last May with 50,900 miles and it has been an absolute joy to drive. The power delivery is beautifully progressive as the V10 screams all the way to a 8250RPM redline and the SMG single clutch transmission is as tight as a drum. The vehicle shines in deep Interlagos Blue over a plush black leather interior with brushed aluminum accents.

I lucked out when I bought the vehicle, as the previous owner had replaced the expensive VANOS system and SMG transmission components prior to selling, meaning that the car was in like-new condition mechanically. This is not something you will frequently come across when looking for used M5's and can potentially save you a lot of money and headache down the line as it did for me.

A list of exact maintenance is as follows (have all receipts):

VANOS pressure hose and O2 sensor replaced (50.4K miles, $3300)
New SMG Hydraulic pump / motor (50.4K miles, $1800)
Brake fluid flushed (53.7K)
New thermostat (55K)
New engine air filter (55K)
New front brake pads / rotors (59.2K, $1400)
Full Vehicle Inspection (59.2K)
Complete exterior / interior detail (20 miles ago)

During my ownership, I've maintained the car exclusively at Avus Autosport in Glendale, CA and couldn't be happier with their service. The car is mechanically 10/10 and the next owner will drive it with peace of mind. Aesthetically, I have taken as much care of the vehicle as possible, washing it frequently and keeping it garaged at all times. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who has loved their M5 as much as I have. Alas I've decided to move into something a little smaller and more track-oriented (with slightly better fuel economy as well).

Looking for $30,500 for the vehicle or closest reasonable offer. I think that this is a fair price given the condition, but open for inquiries. Aside from a small scratch (picture included) on the front right lip, car has just had a pre-sale inspection, needs nothing and is ready to go! Shoot me a PM with your contact info / inquiry and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

PICTURES: 06 M5 - Imgur

·
Registered
422 Posts
Great color! GLWS!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! For anyone interested, please don't hesitate to offer. Looking to get rid of the car before September!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*price reduced*

I'm lowering the price to $28,500 OBO. Please contact m3lb5uch @ gmail . com if you're interested!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now asking $27,000. Toss some offers my way, had a buyer that recently backed out. Car will be gone soon!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Beautiful car. The price sounds pretty fair if the car is exactly how the seller claims it is. I saw the local craigslist ad too.

I've really been wanting to pull the trigger on this one, but I'm more interested in an E39 at the moment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts