BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Wanted to get a level of interest on selling my 2006 Z4 3.0si convertible that has been meticulously taken care of through BMW Palm Springs. (over the past 3 years of my ownership) Clean title, no accidents, 3 owners. Bought the vehicle with 24,000 miles. Titanium silver with red leather interior. 6 Speed manual transmission with sports option. Sports / Luxury packages. (same seats as Z4 M) Heated seats, power seats, auto-dim mirrors, bluetooth, seat memory, power convertible roof, satellite communication, xenon lights. Does not have navigation. Will upload pictures this weekend.

There is maxcare warranty which covers warranty work at an authorized BMW dealership with $100 deductible. Very comprehensive warranty including electrical with 3 years, 55K+ miles remaining.

I am looking to get around $17.5K. Carmax has lesser optioned vehicles without warranty for $20K+.

I have a 2006 BMW M5 as my daily driver and this Z4 is my toy and if I can get the right price then looking to move on to a different toy.

My number is seven 60, four 85, two two 6 six.
Vehicle is currently located in Rancho Palos Verdes in Los Angeles county.

Thank you

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 1 of 1 Posts